What's new

Indian Army targets Passenger bus in Kashmir killing 10 civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azad jammu kashmir is famous tourist spot of pakistan but in this incidents locals riding om bus got hit indian terrorism on border gona disturb flourishing tourism industry of kashmir indians are real threat to this region

everybody knows who is getting hit and for what.
Apparently PA is showing videos of the attack, while we have yet to see any video by IA. We have a friggin passenger bus annihilated by Modi bakhts are sure that they have hit terrorist. Logic is not your strongest forte, so keep sticking to rhetoric.

Apparently PA is showing videos of the attack, while we have yet to see any video by IA. We have a friggin passenger bus annihilated by Modi bakhts are sure that they have hit terrorist. Logic is not your strongest forte, so keep sticking to rhetoric.

Link?

Not going to read all the comments, can a kind Indian friend tell me what's going on?
Thanks
It seems a passenger bus was hit by a shell fired by India killing 9 people.not sure why a bus was allowed in the first place when shelling was going on.

Pakistani Arm Forces Know How To Fight !!Surgical Strike Was A Drama Of Indian Media And Indian
Indian-forces-attack-Pakistan-border-posts-300x224.jpg

Not going to read all the comments, can a kind Indian friend tell me what's going on?
Thanks

Yesterday Pakistan killed three Indian soldiers and mutilated (beheaded) one of the soldiers. Today Indian responded with heavy mortar fire on Pakistan positions, one civilian bus got hit and 9 civilians died. Unfortunate but collateral damage can't be controlled

BreakinG

There were no civilians in bus ..caused no one was bellow 19 . all was men no Children and womens . and media not allowed to capture footages. No identifications found. All was either terrorist or baf of pak army which holds no identifications so if they would be caught . pak denied to accept them their civilians.

and we will test our nukes on Lahor,Karachi, Islamabad.

you already killing our civilians,
i know CPEC is pain full, but we will give u the proper reply soon.

Obviously it isn't to take over India.
I meant only at the border. Pakistan just doesn't have enough to put India on some grave threat at the border. They can put their entire army down to the last man at the border and keep firing and it would still not be enough to make India worry or put up deterrent.

check the last video of Ajmal kasab, speaking merathi, not a single person in Pakistan speaks mirathi.

Yesterday Pakistan killed three Indian soldiers and mutilated (beheaded) one of the soldiers. Today Indian responded with heavy mortar fire on Pakistan positions, one civilian bus got hit and 9 civilians died. Unfortunate but collateral damage can't be controlled
This is awful brother. RIP to the brave soldiers.
I just hope all this madness ends.

Last edited:

How can pakistan army kill hanuman army who did surgical strike withouting being detected ??

Buy tell us why would PA allow a passenger bus so close to the border whrn shelling was going on,its not like they where hit at home,something is not adding up.

That is a disgraced and now widely discredited officer acting against the country. His words mean nothing. He would say Moon does not exist if it benefited him and was against the Government.

lolzzz. You know, your Army and government is full of these kind of retards.. Most of them don't come forward with truth.

They think the SSG is crossing the LoC. SSG aren't deployed at the LoC. it's most likely the SOG (if they are infiltrating). The SOG is a low tier special forces group for the Rangers I would hate to see what the SSG would do to them :D lmao. The SSG is an overkill don't you think?

Yup by SOG, you mean the commando battalions among regular troops which were shown in Wajahat Khan's Mahaaz when he visited LOC. They are the lowest tier of special forces, but still for Indians they are a higher tier, Indians haven't seen combat in more than 40 years. SSG would indeed be an overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom