What's new

Indian Army targets Passenger bus in Kashmir killing 10 civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently PA is showing videos of the attack, while we have yet to see any video by IA. We have a friggin passenger bus annihilated by Modi bakhts are sure that they have hit terrorist. Logic is not your strongest forte, so keep sticking to rhetoric.

LOL videos to be shown to whom ? for what ?
You can stick to your video game logic which benefits your denial mode logic.
We dont need any video of anything as we dont enjoy seeing people dying in any form thats the forte of your ilk.

Truth is you can do jack-shit in engaging India in any form ,in any border , in any forum , any world stage simply because you cant afford to.

Best of luck with your video game logic and i am no bakht of anybody.

Buy tell us why would PA allow a passenger bus so close to the border whrn shelling was going on,its not like they where hit at home,something is not adding up.

Happens all the time. Firing immediately starts without any expectation. People have lives to live.
Here's a vid of sudden shelling.

Works well - since bullets fly both ways and given that your cultural capital is within striking distance. I doubt your Govt or your military has the guts to attack across Punjab - of course - innocent civilians - women and children are fair game for the Pakistan Army - they have a pretty hectic track record there.

Fact is the Pakistan Army has a history of killing its own civilians - be it Balochistan or East Pakistan. Why should they hesitate around the LoC? It's not as if they are accountable to their Government or their people - they pretty much do as they please. I wonder how many educated Pakistanis believe this narrative that their army spews?

Has indian government ordered balls for the next defence procurement? It seems all those posted on LOC lack some.

Well, then it is not going to end - because I doubt this administration will blink first. We will see if it affects India more or if it affects Pakistan and its CPEC more.

CPEC doesn't pass from AJK, it passes through GB, through the western route. Pakistan is happy with the status quo, it doesn't want to inflict civilian casualties thus you see the focus on cross border ops.
The new regime in dehli due to having the nostrums of BJP-RSS cohort has induced hypernationalism through media among Indian masses especially the middle classes. As long as the new status quo persists, hypernationalism induced Indian public's opinion will turn into frustration directed towards Modi for failing to stop Pakistan.

You can call it all you like, Pakistani special forces will once again cross LOC, get into Indian army posts behind the enemy lines and send the murderers of civilians to hell, just the way we did yesterday according to your own media and have been doing this previous month, learn to live with this.

And Indians would do so in return. Though you may not know it because your army has a tradition of disowning its soldiers.

One of your generals ,inadvertently, admitted in a tweet that you people have lost 18 soldiers last month. Though your ISPR was always claiming that they have killed Indian soldiers ,in response to Indians killing your civilians, but never admitted fatalities on its side.

Time to open another border. We should start targeting them in Punjab.

You are welcome.

Though nearly whole of your population ,including your city of Lahore, lives within Indian artillery's range; wile on India's side, very few people live close to border.

An escalation in Punjab would be a Diwali gift for India as Pakistanis has much much more to lose there compared to what they would lose in Pakistan occupied Kashmir.

LOL videos to be shown to whom ? for what ?
You can stick to your video game logic which benefits your denial mode logic.
We dont need any video of anything as we dont enjoy seeing people dying in any form thats the forte of your ilk.

Truth is you can do jack-shit in engaging India in any form ,in any border , in any forum , any world stage simply because you cant afford to.

Best of luck with your video game logic and i am no bakht of anybody.
Yeah why post videos of attack when you are killing common folk in buses and ambulances. Keep your military prowess using stateliest and whatnots BS to yourself. It might feed million in your country but doesn't change jack shit here.

Fact is the Pakistan Army has a history of killing its own civilians - be it Balochistan or East Pakistan. Why should they hesitate around the LoC? It's not as if they are accountable to their Government or their people - they pretty much do as they please. I wonder how many educated Pakistanis believe this narrative that their army spews?

history is not what indian media publishes, we know what kind of false & twisted history you have been fed with !!

Inna lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon

Pakistan should consider full scaled war as the enemy have been trying to provoke us for too long. My biggest issue is, if some civilians or soldiers are killed and tomorrow they make truce, the blood of these people is somewhat wasted and it is the only the families that really suffer the most

We need to stop this madness and either end this bloody game of bloodshed in the battlezone or resolve the matter on the table by not postponing it further anymore

People need to be evacuated from the LOC is the Pakistani government taking any measures. I think on Indian side villages across the border are evacuated.

Has indian government ordered balls for the next defence procurement? It seems all those posted on LOC lack some.

Isn't that sexist? I am sure the women soldier who fight under Indian colors show as much valor as their male counterparts. I am sure your soldiers are brave too - the point is your military command is completely unaccountable and does as it pleases. I am sure the Pak soldiers who died in Kargil were as brave as those Indians who died there - but it was your Army which refused to accept they were their own soldiers. That's the difference and has always been the difference. Why do you think in 1965 when Pak troops entered Kashmir - the Kashmiris themselves let the Indians know - while when Indians entered East Pakistan - they were cheered and lifted on the shoulders of the East Pakistani citizens.

Pakistani Arm Forces Know How To Fight !!Surgical Strike Was A Drama Of Indian Media And Indian
Indian-forces-attack-Pakistan-border-posts-300x224.jpg

If surgical strike was a drama, why was your army in such a writhing pain that it started a shooting match with India?

Mortar Hitting the civilian bus was unfortunate.

Our target is Pakistani posts around border.

Don't worry about the unfortunate thing, it would be avenged soon on your side of LOC, inside your posts, just the way yesterday deaths of 4 kids was avenged by Pakistani forces crossing LOC , entering your posts and dispatching those responsible for deaths of children to hell !!!

People need to be evacuated from the LOC is the Pakistani government taking any measures. I think on Indian side villages across the border are evacuated.
Apparently not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom