What's new

Indian Army targets Passenger bus in Kashmir killing 10 civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that is why most of your deployments and doctrines are Pakistan Centric.

Referring to 640,000 plus troops, with reserves, it goes upto 1.1 million troops , world's 5th largest Army and you call it small. Numerically Indian active troops and reserves have a mere advantage of 2:1 which is nothing on battlefield, for a defensive side 3:1 is recommended, Pakistan has much more than that, thus it can easily employ offensive defense doctrine.

Dumbness if oozing out of your post, aftereffects of Hindutva hyper-nationalism I believe.

Good, a delusional, emotional and a dumb adversary is always better for us.
The deployements and doctrines were Pakistan centric. New deployements and doctrines are not at all Pakistan centric. A new strike corps is being raised..and its not even in Western India.

You can give me all the numbers you want but at the end of the day they are dwarfed by ours. So Pakistan can at best stand on the border and fire..and even if all the Pakistanis stood on the border and fired all day long it would still create no emergency situation in India.

This is what you Indians are made to believe by your incompetent government and media. Facts are, we have your monkey... a serving officer caught with "Indian passport (that your government says its fake) and Iranian visa (that Iran says genuine)..

It is your policy confirmed by your serving monkey to spread terrorism in Pakistan...
Yes, our media lies, our Government lies, all international think tanks lie, foreign governments lie.
Pakistan does not support terrorists in both Afghanistan and India. :lol:

You can call it all you like, Pakistani special forces will once again cross LOC, get into Indian army posts behind the enemy lines and send the murderers of civilians to hell, just the way we did yesterday according to your own media and have been doing this previous month, learn to live with this.

Well, then it is not going to end - because I doubt this administration will blink first. We will see if it affects India more or if it affects Pakistan and its CPEC more.

You can call it all you like, Pakistani special forces will once again cross LOC, get into Indian army posts behind the enemy lines and send the murderers of civilians to hell, just the way we did yesterday according to your own media and have been doing this previous month, learn to live with this.
And we will reply in kind with greater intensity. So don't complain.

Yea, sure. Random guys in Pakistan can get sophisticated weapons, GPS devices, armor and they thoroughly know the layout of the targets in Bombay and they speak to random guys on intercepted phone calls who also randomly happen to be in Pakistan. Just like Osama was a random guy hanging around in Pakistan.

Just like random guys attacked our bases... Random guys have access to GPS devices, ammunition, and know the layout of the targets nowadays.

Time to open another border. We should start targeting them in Punjab.

They think the SSG is crossing the LoC. SSG aren't deployed at the LoC. it's most likely the SOG (if they are infiltrating). The SOG is a low tier special forces group for the Rangers I would hate to see what the SSG would do to them :D lmao. The SSG is an overkill don't you think?

or may be Pakistan army uses its civilians as Human Shields ,if Indian Army is capable of hitting a moving bus then i see no reason why they cant target Pakistan posts with precision ..!

No, we have posted the videos in which our Army is hitting your posts with precision... Our Army is always on the front. Unlike IA which leaves the posts when getting hits...

or may be Pakistan army uses its civilians as Human Shields ,if Indian Army is capable of hitting a moving bus then i see no reason why they cant target Pakistan posts with precision ..!

Pathetic excuse, Pakistan army has created underground bunkers for all civilian areas. It's too difficult to evacuate everyone in such a narrow area. They just can't get up and leave.

can any one confirm who are the people who got killed and injured in the bus.

What more we can expect from cow piss drinkers militants i dont call them army as they have no moral values of war
BJP selected and Indian peoples elected Modi to conquire Pakistan,this advanture will make Modi ZERO from HERO of Gujrat.

Not going to read all the comments, can a kind Indian friend tell me what's going on?
Thanks

BJP selected and Indian peoples elected Modi to conquire Pakistan,this advanture will make Modi ZERO from HERO of Gujrat.
No. We elected him to transform our country. He is going about that.

Demonitization is a bigger issue than Pakistan can ever be even if it were launching a war on India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom