What's new

Indian army special forces-vid

Levina

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
The reason why I'm posting this video as a separate thread is because the guy in the video is my friend....and am very-very proud of him. :tup: :tup: :tup:

@Abingdonboy remember I used to tell you about a commando friend of mine, posted in ne for an important mission?
This is him. :-)

Last edited:
The reason why I'm posting this video as a separate thread is because the guy in the video is my friend....and am very-very proud of him. :tup: :tup: :tup:

@Abingdonboy remember I used to tell you about a commando friend of mine, posted in ne for an important mission?
Posted with his permission.
Very cool! Is he still serving?

3 years in JK- he must have some stories :D

What a small world it is- your friend ends up appearing in a IA recruiting ad ;)

Thanks for posting this video I was looking for it last few days.

Yes.
I told you about one of his missions recently.
Remember I told you that his sister often complains that he doesn't speak much?
His father was also in the army, so no way he would give out info to anyone other than his lead.
He's a tough nut. :(
He's practically dead on social networking sites and responds only to SOS.

What a small world it is- your friend ends up appearing in a IA recruiting ad ;)
He has surprised me with his acting skills. :lol:

Thanks for posting this video I was looking for it last few days.
Hm?
Why exactly?

look at this youtube channel
a jackpot!!!!!!!!
Ah!
This video was uploaded by one of our friends on FB, that's when I came to know about it.
Let me check the channel.

Last edited:
I told you about one of his missions recently.
You did? :o::o::o:

Remember I told you that his sister often complains that he doesn't speak much?
His father was also an army officer, so no way he would give out info to anyone other than his lead.
He's a tough nut. :(
He's practically dead on social networking sites and responds only to SOS.

From my, admittedly limited, interaction with serving/former Indian Military personnel I can tell you this is pretty much a universal trait. Not only are they bound by the official secrets act of India from disclosing a lot of their work but they also take personal pride in being "silent professionals".

He has surprised me with his acting skills. :lol:

Well a lot of it was him doing what he does best anyway and not really acting so no wonder ;)

Reminds me of this :D

@levina U have caught him in this video ? its quite old.
yes...like i told you, i came to know about this video just yesterday when it was posted on FB by one of our friends. And now we have all shared it on our pages.

I did!
I told you that he was posted to ne recently before an important mission. I still dont know if he was a part of the mission but its quite a co-incident that he was posted to the region just 2 weeks before the "incident".
I hope you understood what am pointing at.

Hm?
Why exactly?

I guess me being on a defence forum answers that question itself. Doesnt it? :undecided:

He said ... 3 years in a hostile zone and special service in J&K. I don't think he meant 3 years in J&K, these are two separate bullet points in the resume. :p:

I guess me being on a defence forum answers that question itself. Doesnt it? :undecided:
I thought you knew the guy and that's why you were searching for his video (if it was this particular video you were searching for).

congratz :D btw do u have to give same reply like FB ? :P

I thought you knew the guy and that's why you were searching for his video (if it was this particular video you were searching for).
Nah came across it on TV few days ago, so thought about sharing it on Indian special forces thread.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom