What's new

Indian army special forces-vid

yes...like i told you, i came to know about this video just yesterday when it was posted on FB by one of our friends. And now we have all shared it on our pages.

I did!
I told you that he was posted to ne recently before an important mission. I still dont know if he was a part of the mission but its quite a co-incident that he was posted to the region just 2 weeks before the "incident".
I hope you understood what am pointing at.
You might put his life in difficulty unknowingly you know.

Nope.
He's officially the face of para SF right now.
I mean revealing his ops activities. It's easy guess what was the operation for which he is receiving the award. Even my brother is also posted as a SF in north east, but revealing his operations might expose him to those against whom he had taken part in ops. Getting my point?

I mean revealing his ops activities. It's easy guess what was the operation for which he is receiving the award. Even my brother is also posted as a SF in north east, but revealing his operations might expose him to those against whom he had taken part in ops. Getting my point?

What if I tell you GoI has decided to give details of his operation???
Try this
http://pib.nic.in/newsite/PrintRelease.aspx?relid=135802

image.png

Then I wouldn't mind but still well being of military people should be given preference.
Being an army brat I understand that well and I am sure I haven't revealed anything that could put him in a perilous situation.

Last edited:
Being an army brat I understand that well and I am sure I haven't revealed anything that could put him in a perilous situation.
BTW do any of you guys has any idea SFs have picked up three terrorists in Mumbai with bombs just some time back? I was wondering why it didn't come in news?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom