What's new

Indian army special forces-vid

I did!
I told you that he was posted to ne recently before an important mission. I still dont know if he was a part of the mission but its quite a co-incident that he was posted to the region just 2 weeks before the "incident".
I hope you understood what am pointing at.
I can see what you are implying ;)

I did!
I told you that he was posted to ne recently before an important mission. I still dont know if he was a part of the mission but its quite a co-incident that he was posted to the region just 2 weeks before the "incident".
I hope you understood what am pointing at.
:buba_phone:

The reason why I'm posting this video as a separate thread is because the guy in the video is my friend....and am very-very proud of him. :tup: :tup: :tup:

@Abingdonboy remember I used to tell you about a commando friend of mine, posted in ne for an important mission?
This is him. :-)
awesome ..

He said ... 3 years in a hostile zone and special service in J&K. I don't think he meant 3 years in J&K, these are two separate bullet points in the resume. :p:
I've watched it again and you are right, he says 3 years on a special assignment and a deployment in JK, raises question as to what the "special assignment" was and that too for 3 years...

Pls congratulate him on our behalf too.. We are proud of him and his achievements.. May God bless him and he reaches the very top of our brass...
just wondering... how should i pass on the message?
congrats from my friends on pakistance defence forum? hehehe
Ironical!

But yes i will definitely pass on the msg. :)

Ironical!

Lol, maybe, maybe not :P

But at least let him know his service is appreciated and it is not such a thankless duty afterall :D

Ironical!

Oh yes yes.. this will get you a new job offer.. from the most coveted spy agency in the whole world.. Whose names makes enemies shiver !!! and Since you are a Elite Member you are an "insider" now...

You will join the leagues of Tiger of Ek Tha Tiger or Danyal Khan of Phantom fame?

You will join RAW !!!

Oh yes yes.. this will get you a new job offer.. from the most coveted spy agency in the whole world.. Whose names makes enemies shiver !!! and Since you are a Elite Member you are an "insider" now...

You will join the leagues of Tiger of Ek Tha Tiger or Danyal Khan of Phantom fame?

You will join RAW !!!
8-)

Not interested.

May RAW get intelligent field members and not dumbos like me. :rolleyes:

8-)

Not interested.

May RAW get intelligent field members and not dumbos like me. :rolleyes:

Best answer selected for sure. The operatives must be humble and should have a personality which lets them assimilate easily, low profile and easy next door girl image.

Btw a government job has many perks.. You get to see the world too..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom