What's new

Indian Army set to recieve 25 K9 155/52 cal SP Howitzers this month.

Don't you think we should have opted for panzerH 2000? It is the best dog in the whole world after the cancellation of ANLOS cannon project
I don't understand why we choose k9,it has its own set of failures and problems ,nor does it possess the unique capabilities of pz2000
@cyclops
Weight is an important factor. The reason why IA still prefers T-90 over the Arjun MBT is primarily due to the weight. Even the new FRCV tender has been designed to primarily favor the T-14 Armata which weighs 48 tons and hence it is evident that IA wants all it's mechanized platforms within that weight range. PanzerH 2k weighs 56 tons while K9 is at 47 tons.

Secondly, PanzerH 2k costs $1mn more per unit than the K9 and since we have more budget tied up for salaries and pensions, cost is also a crucial factor. Procuring western weapons systems would come with a lot of strings attached except for France and Germany being a major ally of US, we would be at the mercy of Uncle Sam during tough times and also, we could expect significant ToT from SK and they would also let us source majority of the components and sub-systems locally

Last time they made 90000 surender monkeys dance on their beat .

Indian pussies only had one victory in their entire history and that too was was won while sitting on shoulders of the Bongolis. :lol:

1000 years of being cucked would make you this happy. :D

Weight is an important factor. The reason why IA still prefers T-90 over the Arjun MBT is primarily due to the weight. Even the new FRCV tender has been designed to primarily favor the T-14 Armata which weighs 48 tons and hence it is evident that IA wants all it's mechanized platforms within that weight range. PanzerH 2k weighs 56 tons while K9 is at 47 tons.

Secondly, PanzerH 2k costs $1mn more per unit than the K9 and since we have more budget tied up for salaries and pensions, cost is also a crucial factor. Procuring western weapons systems would come with a lot of strings attached except for France and Germany being a major ally of US, we would be at the mercy of Uncle Sam during tough times and also, we could expect significant ToT from SK and they would also let us source majority of the components and sub-systems locally
Why in this world our army is still stuck with lightweight tanks?
Anti tank weaponry is getting better and better , there's a reason why the western tanks and armoured vehicles are getting heavier
Take the example of chalanger mk 2 tank
Weights 63 tons ,it has a very similar tank gun to our beloved Arjun, one of the best protected tanks in the world
Also leopard and Abrams weight all of these tanks weight more than 60 tons still they are excellent performers
Tot and cost factors in this case must be the deciding factors otherwise pz2000 is the best in its class
It can fire 12 rounds a minute and support 5 rounds in MRSI mode automatically
Gun loading,clearing,and laying is fully automatic!
But still I am happy with k 9 ,I would've been more happy if something indigenous filled the slot just like other artillery pieces recently inducted

There was a reason to why the indigenous artillery was ignored partially because of it not being mature enough and partially it being a product of indias public defense sector.
The k9 will allow indias private industy to mature in the field of artillery pieces .
Lets face it indias public defense sector is utterly incompetent in absorbing such experience and tech.
Hmm i agree , our public R&D sucks ,but the private sector is another way out of this problem ,that's why government is trying to bring them into the game
Maybe in a few years we can see them participating in almost every defence related program

Anti tank weaponry is getting better and better , there's a reason why the western tanks and armoured vehicles are getting heavier
May be mountains? These artillery pieces are for Kashmir border.
There is a heavy 'Arjun' for your Punjab/Rajasthan border.

May be mountains? These artillery pieces are for Kashmir border.
There is a heavy 'Arjun' for your Punjab/Rajasthan border.
Not exactly these howitzers will be used in desert and plains mostly ,we will have truck mounted howitzers for the purpose of mountain warfare as they are much lighter @Papa Dragon
Yeah there's Arjun but it's much less in quantity,there should've been at least 500 Arjuns ,these tanks can work pretty well in plains and in desert better than t90

Indian pussies only had one victory in their entire history and that too was was won while sitting on shoulders of the Bongolis. :lol:

What about siachin glacier operations?Kargil war?

Kitna Besharam h yea ****...
Aadha Desh toot Gaya aur yea avi be history me dooba h...
Aur mughal tmhare aabu the kya??
You are also a converted Hindu whose ancestors were pussies and converted just because of money or fear of death...

Take the example of chalanger mk 2 tank
Weights 63 tons ,it has a very similar tank gun to our beloved Arjun, one of the best protected tanks in the world
Also leopard and Abrams weight all of these tanks weight more than 60 tons still they are excellent performers
Tot and cost factors in this case must be the deciding factors otherwise pz2000 is the best in its class
It can fire 12 rounds a minute and support 5 rounds in MRSI mode automatically
Gun loading,clearing,and laying is fully automatic!
But still I am happy with k 9 ,I would've been more happy if something indigenous filled the slot just like other artillery pieces recently inducted
Arjun beat the T-90 when pitted against each other but IA's top brass would loose their share of kickbacks of they go for an indigenous platform. A classmate of mine who now works as an aviator in IA told me the Tejas was actually a good platform and so are our indigenous choppers but IA & IAF's top brass wouldn't hesitate to kill any indigenous project in the making for their kickbacks. Why do you think India opted for Ka-226T even though we have similar light choppers being produced by HAL!

Regarding K9, it is still a top notch platform and is used by more countries than the Pz2k and on the brighter side, we would still gain technical expertise of international standards which our local defense industry lacked so far

And your mard-e-momin brigade lost more than 10K square kilometers along the western front as well, in case you had forgotten.
That's coming rather rich from a product of incest.
PS - your ancestors got cucked equally hard if not any harder....lolzz!!At least ours didn't convert to a goat fucking death cult in order to save their posteriors!!

allah-hu-Snackbar!! :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

lol the pussies like you are the result of the invasion by barbarians. feel proud of it.

Arjun beat the T-90 when pitted against each other but IA's top brass would loose their share of kickbacks of they go for an indigenous platform. A classmate of mine who now works as an aviator in IA told me the Tejas was actually a good platform and so are our indigenous choppers but IA & IAF's top brass wouldn't hesitate to kill any indigenous project in the making for their kickbacks. Why do you think India opted for Ka-226T even though we have similar light choppers being produced by HAL!

Regarding K9, it is still a top notch platform and is used by more countries than the Pz2k and on the brighter side, we would still gain technical expertise of international standards which our local defense industry lacked so far
This shit is no longer funny.. Tejas is skool goood..Arjun sooo good . If the corrupt IA/IAF don't buy them sell them in international market..

Kitna Besharam h yea ****...
Aadha Desh toot Gaya aur yea avi be history me dooba h...
Aur mughal tmhare aabu the kya??
You are also a converted Hindu whose ancestors were pussies and converted just because of money or fear of death...

We indeed converted we no longer wanted to be ignorant jahil worshipping flying monkeys, elephant's, rats and weird monsters and blue freaks

Its strange why indians want us to worship freaks and obscenities and idols just because our ancestors were dum enough to do so

This shit is no longer funny.. Tejas is skool goood..Arjun sooo good . If the corrupt IA/IAF don't buy them sell them in international market..

No one wants them, not indian military nor outside

Because they are poor products

No one wants them, not indian military nor outside

Because they are poor products

That may very well be the case but still they are far better in every aspect than anything you have got, especially the MBT!!Guess where it leaves you.

Back
Top Bottom