What's new

Indian army post on fire

You disrespect a soldier, ill do the same, don't whine :)

OH you do, your own Maliha Lodhi claimed he is with you :lol:
Dude I am pretty sure you are currently drunk or high on weeds or maybe both lol . Come back for debate when you are sober. I will give you good lessons on how to respect soldiers .

They usually follow people blindly until they realize the said people have 10x worse views on Pakistan :D

Some of his ideas are good- like refusing to be member of UN until Pakistan is removed from Its membership- like China did for Taiwan- Take a similar stance on Pakistan as China has taken against Taiwan-

However I doubt the Govt- has the stomach to go as far-

Some of his ideas are good- like refusing to be member of UN until Pakistan is removed from Its membership- like China did for Taiwan- Take a similar stance on Pakistan as China has taken against Taiwan-

For some reason this govt. is hell bent on perm UN membership, which i don't give a damn about...

Forget Hanuman, where was Allah when your country got sliced into 2 :rolleyes1:

Lesson on respecting a soldier from A Pakistani is like getting a lesson on respecting other religions from a wahabi :lol:
This dude is an Indian version of Jerry spinzer lol .

Hahah so much for isolating Pakistan. Instead you guys are currently thinking to leave the UN lol . Nice work man clapping for you :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom