What's new

Indian army post on fire

Is this another one of those Images and Videos which has been debunked time and again ? :lol:

Still in denial mode ? :rolleyes: Wait a few years before the truth comes out i assume :p:

3 posts destroyed - fake
From 20 soldiers killed to 14 to 8 - All fake
Videos - All fake(videos from 2013)
Photos - Old CRPF images posted
Now attacking a village and show casing your bravado resulting in 5 civilians injured - :lol:

Delusional Pakistanis , Remember this Ultimate fakery :lol:

View attachment 340671

And here is a PS image of an Indian Donkey.

dc-Cover-k5lqgjf7gavacidnvogem1i6j0-20161001075000.Medi.jpeg

Highmark , posts on alert F-16s, JF17s flyby and after all that show you get your *** beat. You are free to disbelieve it but any country with Satellite feed has already confirmed it :lol:

Several of your donkies are burried on this side of the border without your army taking them back :lol: Ever heard of Pakistan shamefull history of SSG Capt.. That is a far bigger shame to the uniform than anything else. So called professional army just let their soldiers rot in the heights of Kargil. Don't you feel no shame :p:

Your posts are as credible as you, in case you forgot, you are still surviving on Pakistani left overs.

https://defence.pk/threads/its-time-for-indians-to-leave-this-forum.453491/

POOR CHAP BOUGHT into NDtv BS and crossed over to conquer Pakistan on his own

Atleast we are asking for our Soldier back, you still have your rotting corpses on our side :disagree:
Poor chaps had to be buried RESPECTFULLY by the Indian Army..

MY posts are more credible than ISPR :lol: , i just came here to troll you :rofl:
Hmm and that's how people get banned hahah.

What an idiot lol

Atleast we are asking for our Soldier back, you still have your rotting corpses on our side :disagree:
What soldier? We don't know anything about Mr. Chandu . Mr. Chandu is currently watching stars in daytime lol

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom