What's new

Indian army post on fire

What about the black storm, seems you missed that one.

14462810_1168231323223135_2774460037287134603_n-jpg.340539
Make the date more aliased. Will look more real. Remove the fires in the middle, there can't be fire in the sky. Otherwise good work. Btw, where is this? Indian barracks are not like this usually. Plus places like these have roadblocks. Copy paste a few for authenticity.

Wonder what's this all about?

5 injured, fuel dump damaged as Pakistan opens fire along LoC in Poonch

5 civilians were injured due to shelling of villages.
No one was injured in fuel dump fire.

Even if the black clouds are real, the flames are a fake.

Its obvious as daylight. :lol:

Now that we know that the flames are fake, what makes the clouds any less fake ? or the dates on that picture ? :disagree:

The whole thing reeks of poor quality propaganda.

The poor quality of Photoshop is a dead give away.

:lol::lol::lol: oh look what Hindustan times wrote :lol::lol::lol:

''Several shops were burnt down after a shell triggered fire in oil containers at a security force camp.'' :lol::lol::lol:

Never knew smoke can burn down buildings.....or maybe what they say is right....

where there is smoke.....there's fire...:lol::lol::lol:

We can defeat u in no time.....remember 99,65,and siachen.

Did you miss out on 2002 and 2008 .... due to the smoke. :laugh:

Wars Are ALSO fought with RESOURCES

You cannot fight with emotions alone

The side with More Guns ; More Ammunition and More Soldiers WILL PREVAIL

There will be losses and casualties ; it is a War ; not cricket

The reason India is still HOLDING Kashmir is because of our Huge resources
that we can bring to the Battle

The side with more professionalism (Pak Army) will inflict more losses.
Your resources are getting drain in holding IOK.

Fires burn out of control after an Indian army post is hit by Pakistani artillery fire yesterday.

View attachment 340539
good shooting there.. right on target
no round wasted

WAR will be won by the side with less cowards . If any of the FOOLS talking about resources have been in a fire fight then you would have known that it makes your heart skip a beat, no matter how much you have prepared
war wont be won by imaginative Hanumnan army that crawls on trees and mines for 3 miles and para drops upwards in the sky after surgical strikes

Is this another one of those Images and Videos which has been debunked time and again ? :lol:

war wont be won by imaginative Hanumnan army that crawls on trees and mines for 3 miles and para drops upwards in the sky after surgical strikes

Still in denial mode ? :rolleyes: Wait a few years before the truth comes out i assume :p:

3 posts destroyed - fake
From 20 soldiers killed to 14 to 8 - All fake
Videos - All fake(videos from 2013)
Photos - Old CRPF images posted
Now attacking a village and show casing your bravado resulting in 5 civilians injured - :lol:

Delusional Pakistanis , Remember this Ultimate fakery :lol:

download.jpg

Last edited:
Is this another one of those Images and Videos which has been debunked time and again ? :lol:

Still in denial mode ? :rolleyes: Wait a few years before the truth comes out i assume :p:

3 posts destroyed - fake
From 20 soldiers killed to 14 to 8 - All fake
Videos - All fake(videos from 2013)
Photos - Old CRPF images posted
Now attacking a village and show casing your bravado resulting in 5 civilians injured - :lol:

Delusional Pakistanis , Remember this Ultimate fakery :lol:

View attachment 340671
you got me partner you got me

hail to the gravity defying crawling special ops

you got me partner you got me
hail to the gravity defying crawling special ops

This is not the first, nor is it the last time :p been 6 days with at least 5 threads being made everyday to disprove this :lol: Not to mention, this coming from an Army who does not allow independent jurnos to visit the combat zone....Hypocrite :p

What do you do when the SSG CO says one thing and your ISPR says something else :p:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom