What's new

Indian army post on fire

You are the one who is claiming that its original, post the location and how did you know that this is Indian post and not Pakistani if it is original. And answer the basic question from where did the Pakistan get this image.

First it was your tall claim of so called surgical strikes.....well how about you lot showing even a spent cartridge from that adventure.

Structures are same, but angle of capture is slightly different.
These both are not same pictures but Captured by same camera at same location.
Traffic difference is also visible.

View attachment 340570

what a fail!!! next time, ask your photoshopper not to put a shadow of the fire...

If I were you I would not try to sound intelligent (and fail at it) to someone who knows your "elite standing" which was revealed by your own countrymen elsewhere.

Forget the raw image, why don't you let us know from where you got the pics? The first pic you posted is from FB. Why don't you tell us what community you took it from? Or is it one of your own ISPR sources that you can't reveal?

What do you know about anything, except trolling and grasping straws, if you were that clever than prove your damn worth.
If you can't prove these images are genuine or fake then you should seek advise from my so called country man who seems to be your enlightening force.

First it was your tall claim of so called surgical strikes.....well how about you lot showing even a spent cartridge from that adventure.

Jammie Bhaiya, Waiting for you only.

Jammie Bhai you are the right guy to call. You see I was thinking, of watching the MM Alam legendary 5 jet shoot in 30 second proof aka the Gun Camera video as a proof, because I doubt it. Pls post the video.

Last edited:
Hypocrisy :

Case 1: We did surgical strike, we believe it. We will not share details will not show you proof.

Case 2: Your pic is fake, share us original source or we will declare it fake..
:lol:
Don't waste you times with these low lives.
They are finding false reasoning to justify their existence......

What do you know about anything, except trolling and grasping straws, if you were that clever than prove your damn worth.
If you can't prove these images are genuine or fake then you should seek advise from my so called country man who seems to be your enlightening force.

ahahahah This is how you do Surgical Strikes without crossing LOC...
:bunny::bunny:

Hypocrisy :

Case 1: We did surgical strike, we believe it. We will not share details will not show you proof.

Case 2: Your pic is fake, share us original source or we will declare it fake..
:lol:
Don't waste you times with these low lives.
They are finding false reasoning to justify their existence......
56' Chest is going more wider . . . :omghaha::omghaha:

Jammie Bhaiya, Waiting for you only.

Jammie Bhai you are the right guy to call. You see I was thinking, of watching the MM Khan legendary 5 jet shoot in 30 second proof aka the Gun Camera video as a proof, because I doubt it. Pls post the video.

Don't know, any MM Khan..... did sunny deol played that character to shoot down some balloons.

:bunny::bunny:

56' Chest is going more wider . . . :omghaha::omghaha:

These Indians are suffering from constipation after SirGKal strikes.
The gas which was supposed to release from their body is now accumulating in their chest and brain.
Never mind them......
Don't know, any MM Khan..... did sunny deol played that character to shoot down some balloons.
MM Khan is responsible for Mumbai attacks.
He was killed in Indian SirGKal strikes.

You should know that .......

Indians have confirmed the news from their sources in Mars .... :rofl:

Correction MM Alam

You are the one who is still in 1965, so kindly give us the proof.

Proof is there where you conducted the Sir G Kal strikes.

Ja k Utha le :sick:

Last edited:
Read some history ; Chinese were very Insular in 1962 that is they did not
make friends with other countries except Soviet union

China was very suspicious of US intentions

And Pakistan and USA were very friendly

SO China and Pakistan did nt trust each other in 1962

In fact AYUB Khan was asking India to form an India Pakistan
alliance against China -- Would you believe it

After 1962 ; Pakistan APPROACHED China for Friendship against India

But that opportunity of 1962 was lost
exactly that's why chinese official came to ayub khan many times during the 62 indo-china war and asked him to attack simultaneously to liberate kashmir.

Osama Bin Laden ko to Janta Hoga jo Pakistan me Maara Gaya Tha.
Do you have any picture of him in Pakistan??? Y don't u share that

Are Janab, I was asking for the MM Alam's claim of shooting 5 Jet incidence proof which is its Gun Camera video. Pls post it and that request was for the Windjammer, Why are you jumping on your Chair, Chair Geeli Ho jayegee.

Here is the Proof of the One who is crying for those who got killed in the Surgical Strike.
Kindly read the Poster behind of the SAINT of Pakistan

From where in the video it shows the it was due to your SarGiKal Strike???

Back
Top Bottom