What's new

Indian army post on fire

Apart from the fact that the fire looks completely fake, a simple analysis of the metadata tells you that these photos are heavily edited. Go to http://imageedited.com/ and check for yourself. They even give you a list of programs that could have been used to create these. Anyone who knows ELA analysis can tell you in seconds that those fire, smoke etc are fake. In short, these pictures are complete BS.

You desperation is quite understandable, its been a long week for you guys.

Think tank level analysis. :enjoy:

Do us all a favor and prove the pictures as fake. Is it that difficult?

As for my analysis, i dont need any, especially while dealing with trolls (most of the lot) from across the border.

You dont deal trolls with reason.

Apart from the fact that the fire looks completely fake, a simple analysis of the metadata tells you that these photos are heavily edited. Go to http://imageedited.com/ and check for yourself. They even give you a list of programs that could have been used to create these. Anyone who knows ELA analysis can tell you in seconds that those fire, smoke etc are fake. In short, these pictures are complete BS.

Oh yea, the Indian army allowed a Pakistani drone to fly around it's camp to take images to be altered later.
And then the ISI must have paid Hindustan Times to publish the fake news......oh well something makes you people tick.

Do us all a favor and prove the pictures as fake. Is it that difficult?

As for my analysis, i dont need any, especially while dealing with trolls (most of the lot) from across the border.

You dont deal trolls with reason.

Be happy with your photoshop for all I care lol

it's not us who have been going around on social media posting fake and old photo of IA to prove their point.
many of such photos and videos already been busted in pdf.
ISPR is the official source so if nothing comes from there then assume nothing as well. We are not the ones claiming hanuman SirGKal strike so burden of proof lies with you not us.

Oh yea, the Indian army allowed a Pakistani drone to fly around it's camp to take images to be altered later.
And then the ISI must have paid Hindustan Times to publish the fake news......oh well something makes you people tick.

Why don't you post the raw file with its metadata intact? I am sure someone who has a direct hotline with ISPR like you do could manage that.

Be happy with your photoshop for all I care lol

The first rule to succeed is when you see an opportunity, pounce over it. All you have to do is to pove the pic as fake and pin it then and there.

Come on.

haven't gone through the whole thread but second pic with that perfect fireball is clearly fake/photo-shopped.

fatman-fallout-4.jpg
:what::what:o_O still in denial

Apart from the fact that the fire looks completely fake, a simple analysis of the metadata tells you that these photos are heavily edited. Go to http://imageedited.com/ and check for yourself. They even give you a list of programs that could have been used to create these. Anyone who knows ELA analysis can tell you in seconds that those fire, smoke, time stamp etc are fake. In short, these pictures are complete BS.

Yoo :lol:

Image is real

Untitlededite.png

:what::what:o_O still in denial
Best way to nourish ignorance...........

Why don't you post the raw file with its metadata intact? I am sure someone who has a direct hotline with ISPR like you do could manage that.
where are the images or videos for Indian sirjikal strikes, happened like a week ago now. photoshopped or not our side releases them right away :p::pakistan:

so burden of proof lies with you not us.

Failure to understand this basic principle proves how brilliant they are. We are dealing with extremists filled with hatred who don't need any logic they just believe in hate, violence and intolerance.

Educate yourself on "correlation does not imply causation"

It is pretty clear that you do not have a first clue about what I said in my first post, otherwise you would have come up with an intelligent reply. Please continue your circle jerk.
Just put the damn image report and prove everyone wrong. Why is it so difficult?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom