What's new

Indian army post on fire

Educate yourself on "correlation does not imply causation"
Poor nurturing doesn't sustain a cohesive mind set seems to be the case here.
After all we are not the ones here to learn.

Apart from the fact that the fire looks completely fake, a simple analysis of the metadata tells you that these photos are heavily edited. Go to http://imageedited.com/ and check for yourself. They even give you a list of programs that could have been used to create these. Anyone who knows ELA analysis can tell you in seconds that those fire, smoke, time stamp etc are fake. In short, these pictures are complete BS.
Yes. And check out pretty much every image on the internet, you will find images touched up, edited or amended in a certain way. Its standard procedure to edit an image, so much so that its news when its not. And (ignoring the images in question) not done for malevolent of misleading reasons, but for clarity, for storage, for editing and other assorted purposes.

Point is; Indian Army has accepted that they were hit and took damage.

Yes. And check out pretty much every image on the internet, you will find images touched up, edited or amended in a certain way. Its standard procedure to edit an image, so much so that its news when its not. And (ignoring the images in question) not done for malevolent of misleading reasons, but for clarity, for storage, for editing and other assorted purposes.

Point is; Indian Army has accepted that they were hit and took damage.
Wrong.
It was a BSF not army fuel dump and there were no injuries.

Poor nurturing doesn't sustain a cohesive mind set seems to be the case here.
After all we are not the ones here to learn.

If I were you I would not try to sound intelligent (and fail at it) to someone who knows your "elite standing" which was revealed by your own countrymen elsewhere.

Forget the raw image, why don't you let us know from where you got the pics? The first pic you posted is from FB. Why don't you tell us what community you took it from? Or is it one of your own ISPR sources that you can't reveal?

Last edited:
The reason India is holding Kashmir is because of the chutipya policy of Pakistan otherwise Kashmir would have been freed in 62.

So why were you sleeping in 1962

If you dont know ; let me tell you

The Chinese were very suspicious of Pakistan in 1962
because Pakistan was pro USA

So why were you sleeping in 1962

If you dont know ; let me tell you

The Chinese were very suspicious of Pakistan in 1962
because Pakistan was pro USA
Like i said its more of the the policy than the so called Indian might. Otherwise Kashmir would have been freed along ago just like we took the initial portion of it.

It was the opposite .............. China had approached informing that it is the right time.

Read some history ; Chinese were very Insular in 1962 that is they did not
make friends with other countries except Soviet union

China was very suspicious of US intentions

And Pakistan and USA were very friendly

SO China and Pakistan did nt trust each other in 1962

In fact AYUB Khan was asking India to form an India Pakistan
alliance against China -- Would you believe it

After 1962 ; Pakistan APPROACHED China for Friendship against India

But that opportunity of 1962 was lost

Needless to repeat my statement again .............. if you cannot understand your own statement its not my fault . China did convey the message that its right time for Kashmir if Pakistan was interested but the then President decided otherwise.

The first rule to succeed is when you see an opportunity, pounce over it. All you have to do is to pove the pic as fake and pin it then and there.

Come on.

First prove that these Picture source are authantic.

You claim its the Indian dump, and these shots looks like taken by Drones. Now tell how did you get these images. Did Pakistan send drones to capture these Images. Give the Location, of the place if you have the pics from the Pakistani Drones, because if it taken from Indian Drone, how did you get this.

Read some history ; Chinese were very Insular in 1962 that is they did not
make friends with other countries except Soviet union

China was very suspicious of US intentions

And Pakistan and USA were very friendly

SO China and Pakistan did nt trust each other in 1962

After 1962 ; Pakistan APPROACHED China for Friendship against India

But that opportunity of 1962 was lost
Sir what answers Indian leader ship to Ayub khan against China?

Just put the damn image report and prove everyone wrong. Why is it so difficult?

You are the one who is claiming that its original, post the location and how did you know that this is Indian post and not Pakistani if it is original. And answer the basic question from where did the Pakistan get this image.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom