What's new

Indian Army post ambushed along LoC, casualties feared

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you said is true BUT still that is not evidence to prove us as a culprit. Does any of it put us at the place of incident? I guess not. All you would do is make fool out of yourself in the international court.

If we go by your definition, should we not blame everything happening in pakistan on India? Be realistic mate not an emotional 10 year old kid

Then who did this ? Martians who landed in Kashmir ? what else are we supposed to believe

Is this the first time happened? No lesson learnt from previous incidents?

That's what happens when you're governed by a downright nepotic, corrupt to the core, disloyal, treacherous and two-faced regime in the name of democracy and votes.

Why so surprised?

Is this the first time happened? No lesson learnt from previous incidents?

Your army always gives half end of the story, How was it established that they were backed by PA :hitwall:, you need to question them

In a border that has only you and us, which other media do you expect to be present?

Oh and unlike you, we don't like to keep foreigners on our soil.

So don't expect anyone else also.

Yeah we are so poorly trained that its result has been shown in four wars already.

Tell me about it. :rolleyes:

It was an ambush ON their camp inside our side of the border. Which means whatever (PA or LET whichever name you prefer to the same entity) attacked breached the borders, attacked the camp and went back.

That's not called a laid out trap; it is called cowardice.

But I guess you guys use a different dictionary.

After all, you're from a place that doesn't even honour its 3000+ deceased troops who died for Pakistan.

What else can we expect from those who don't even honour their own fallen troops?

I cant agree more mate.........:cheers:

revenge had to be taken.. sometimes Indian soldiers violate LoC and kidnap the youth .. sometimes they start firing and kill our soldiers... der ayad darust ayad... RIP soldiers!.. you were the pawns of a big chess game..

That's what happens when you're governed by a downright nepotic, corrupt to the core, disloyal, treacherous and two-faced regime in the name of democracy and votes.

Why so surprised?

I am not surprised... I am shocked that a post can be attacked at will and get away with it.... Same sequence is been repeated and what is that IA has done to protect itself ?

A Regrettable incident .

and Stop blaming Pakistan Army .. without a shred of proof .

Quiet trolling mate dead solider is no joke be it ours or enemy

For the record, dead soldiers OR dead civilians or death of any human being should not be a joke, 'mate'!

I wasn't actually making joke of the dead soldiers! I was rather making joke at who is responsible since there are pages and pages of accusations without any proof!
All I keep reading in every second thread is hate and talk of revenge etc! This will NEVER solve anything. If anything it will increase the hatred towards each other and infact, the hatred will continue (and probably worsen) for generation after generation!

revenge had to be taken.. sometimes Indian soldiers violate LoC and kidnap the youth .. sometimes they start firing and kill our soldiers... der ayad darust ayad... RIP soldiers!.. you were the pawns of a big chess game..

Revenge and counter revenge and counter counter revenge ...... now some pak soldiers will die and the cycle goes on ....

Yeah we are so poorly trained that its result has been shown in four wars already.

Tell me about it. :rolleyes:

Don't start with that please. Now he will tell you how Pakistan won all four wars.

This is the same fellow who was talking about nuking India over the Italian marine issue. He is as delusional as a denialistani can get.

For a while, let him dwell on his own soldiers' incompetence (as he puts it) for walking into an ambush and losing high ranking officers to bearded gunmen.

Why so surprised?

Perhaps they are more smart than some emtional stubborn kid.....

A Regrettable incident .

and Stop blaming Pakistan Army .. without a shred of proof .

Eyewitness proof from one survivor is all India needs. There is no courtroom drama that needs to follow..

Then who did this ? Martians who landed in Kashmir ? what else are we supposed to believe

Oh bhai carryout an investigation, gather the evidence-once you have evidence that puts PA at the place of incident, be my guest and abuse them as it pleases you

I am not surprised... I am shocked that a post can be attacked at will and get away with it.... Same sequence is been repeated and what is that IA has done to protect itself ?

Can't do anything. It is the so-called government's orders probably.

They can't hurt their chances to look heroes of 'peace'.

If you see the pattern you'll understand:

1- BSF asked to stop using bullets against illegal infiltrator in Bangla border.

2- J&K police and IA divisions stripped off even tear gas guns to quell vandalism and rioting in J&K and instead been given rubber slings.

3- Always trying to suppress news of infiltrations/attacks on troops/border crossing etc from the common public.

What does this tell you about those in power currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom