What's new

Indian Army organizes Iftar party

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

76e7cce1-be12-4c75-b191-2f0fbf8ba2c6.jpg

Just FYI.. eyes are supposed to facing down wards...

reminds me of the drama Indian Army did in Kargil.. bowing down during funeral prayers

11130624ff284ea.png

Replace "sidharth mian" with "@INDIAPOSITIVE"

BC agar full time ye bgerti karni he to kuch seekh lo. Abhi tak wohi same old mistakes.

@-=virus=- , I remember watching "Mission Istanbul" as a kid. Loved that movie. Didn't notice the subtle tropes like the "good kind of muslim" being a womanizer who drank (vivek oberoi)
But, one thing that even I couldn't miss was when the hindu reporter asks the muslim terrorist why he was a terrorist, he replied because he wants to go to jannat. The reporter asks "what is jannat". The terrorist replies "Wahan bin maangay biryani mile gi. Jitni kha sko utni."

That movie was 15 years ago. Ap log kab seekho ge?

nice show Baz drama....

Just FYI.. eyes are supposed to facing down wards...

reminds me of the drama Indian Army did in Kargil.. bowing down during funeral prayers

lol. .. seriously Indian Army is one joker army
your beard better not have a stache

And these guys are supposed to make Akhand Bharat a reality 😂🤣

your beard better not have a stache

as if you know any thing..

11130624ff284ea.png

Replace "sidharth mian" with "@INDIAPOSITIVE"

BC agar full time ye bgerti karni he to kuch seekh lo. Abhi tak wohi same old mistakes.

@-=virus=- , I remember watching "Mission Istanbul" as a kid. Loved that movie. Didn't notice the subtle tropes like the "good kind of muslim" being a womanizer who drank (vivek oberoi)
But, one thing that even I couldn't miss was when the hindu reporter asks the muslim terrorist why he was a terrorist, he replied because he wants to go to jannat. The reporter asks "what is jannat". The terrorist replies "Wahan bin maangay biryani mile gi. Jitni kha sko utni."

That movie was 15 years ago. Ap log kab seekho ge?

it just part of thier 5th gen warefatre

Great gesture.

An overwhelming majority of Pakistanis will appreciate the gesture. There is a great sense of secularism brewing in the country and this would create an atmosphere of trust.

Request the Pakistani army to lay low and not risk any further escalations with the Tiger Force.

Is that a sikh in front and center?
From left B Seth on his tag, probably a Hindu, second guy most likely a Hindu with all the threads on his wrist, third a Sikh surely, then the other 2, no idea.

Indians being secular and a multi cultural bunch, surprisingly view muslims as a stereotype with as kaajal in the eye, ending every sentence with janaab wanaab and sporting a taweez.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom