What's new

Indian army opens fire at Sialkot Sector check post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure although many countries including UK consider them terrorists... they just killed 13 innocent people... killing doctors,blowing up univ,med col buses,attacking hospitals = terrorism.. if u dnt think so.. i hope u see such attacks in india aswell.. why? coz they arent terroristst right? also no our intel agencies dnt support terrorism in india... maybe decades back they did... but not now.

well, you cant get away from the deeds of your intel agencies, just becaused they were decades back. Gotta pay the piper dude.. And you guys are doing it now..

Its not what i think....I think they are terrorists....but does it matter ? no it does not ... What really matters is what the world think... and why does the west not care about these terrorist acts..... thats a point to ponder on .. there is probable something to it .

Not now ? How are you sure they are not doing it now ? i would really like to know..

No we dnt give a rats arse what you think or anybody else thinks.. many countries including rusian,uk,iran,turkey etc etc consider them terrorists also "nobody" accept india supports them.. in short its a weak insurgency with no public support with even their leaders families not supporting their retarded agenda..... many are surrendering... others being killed by FC n local lashkars ...

No we dnt give a rats arse what you think or anybody else thinks.. many countries including rusian,uk,iran,turkey etc etc consider them terrorists also "nobody" accept india supports them.. in short its a weak insurgency with no public support with even their leaders families not supporting their retarded agenda..... many are surrendering... others being killed by FC n local lashkars ...

If you dont give a rats as then why reply to my post at all ... then again .... there is no way you can prove India supports it... even if they do..which i doubt this govt. has the balls to...

you kill 5 of your soldiers and ask such a stupid question..

oh wait...

The Martians did it.... yup :disagree:

NOT sure about BJP's but MOdi's rep is very very good among the secular and moderates ..The elections are early next year , so even congress will have to act tough for the sake of votes

yeah on bold part here is some news for you

NEW DELHI: Defence Minister AK Antony on Wednesday faced the ire of political parties for giving a 'clean chit' to the Pakistani Army in the killing of five Indian soldiers at the LoC.

Read more: Terminal X

and on the red yup Alliens can kill indian soldiers after all they have been spyiing with Jupiter and nevus for about 6 months

yeah on bold part here is some news for you

NEW DELHI: Defence Minister AK Antony on Wednesday faced the ire of political parties for giving a 'clean chit' to the Pakistani Army in the killing of five Indian soldiers at the LoC.

Read more: Terminal X

and on the red yup Alliens can kill indian soldiers after all they have been spyiing with Jupiter and nevus for about 6 months

No he said Pakistan Army did it.....You people believe TOILET news when ever it suits you ... and Bash it when it does not...Typical

There was only a very slight difference.. "terrorists in pak army uniforms" got changed to "Pak army"..everything else is the same.....

Good job Indian Army....keep firing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom