What's new

Indian army opens fire at Sialkot Sector check post

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did they rush him to Dehli so quickly , mate ? Its only been few hours .

Not the one that was injured today. Another BSF trooper was injured a few days ago. He is being given treatment at a Delhi hospital.

Even though I want both to recover. It is insane and useless aggression from India. This aggression was more needed in DBO and Chumar sectors of LAC. This stupid aggression has already cost 5 lives of Indian soldiers and one civilian from our side.

Not the one that was injured today. Another BSF trooper was injured a few days ago. He is being given treatment at a Delhi hospital.

Even though I want both to recover. It is insane and useless aggression from India. This aggression was more needed in DBO and Chumar sectors of LAC. This stupid aggression has already cost 5 lives of Indian soldiers and one civilian from our side.

It will cost many more on both sides as it has in the past..

Like 1971. :omghaha:

Look-Chutiya-Spotted.jpg

Oh Really
Do tell me where is the Independent nation of Khalistan
on the other hand Bangladesh is established Country Recognized by the UN
The only Chance of Establishing Khalistan is in Canada or UK
Indian Sikhs are very Patriotic

3651490513_3b726d1aa0.jpg

20070517094839ENLUS0101117611793953.jpg

do i need to tell you how many officers in the army are Sikhs

Damn....Pakistan violating Ceasefire the third time....Bunch of warmongers....can't ever have peace

what are you trying to prove...go tell this to Sikhs in India and they will kick your rear end to Karachi...hell...tell this to Sikhs in this very forum :lol:

I think you forgot what happened in 1962 (Sino-india war) :china::rofl::china:

Indians are drama queens.. :lol:

indians = we will retaliate n kil xyz numbers

after getting a tit for tat a lil more than tht..

indian response : they are war mongers,cant ever have peace...

:lol:

IS that why you keep crying RAW mossad CIA Martians KGB when ever a cracker goes out on Pakistan :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom