What's new

Indian army opens fire at Sialkot Sector check post

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Areesh

Yeah , the ' saints ' showed ' restraints ' :D Who would believe it , anyway ? :azn:

Again the same old "victim" mentality at work. We should restraint. The evil Pakistanis wounded our trooper. It is the same story everywhere in India when it comes to Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I know that. Operation Blue Star tells how much love the sikhs in India get...
And the assassination of indian prime indira tells how much they love youuu... :omghaha:

coming from a man where only Sunni Muslims are safe
you are not really correct you know

Every day we see news like
Hindu/Christian/Sikh Girls converted
Shia temples born
Please spare me your a Pakistani Should be the last one to question Indian Secularism

Again the same old "victim" mentality at work. We should restraint. The evil Pakistanis wounded our trooper. It is the same story everywhere in India when it comes to Pakistan.

They dont even understand that they are getting things beyond ridiculous . Yeah , the other side was firing at them whilst they were showing restraint and trying to convince Pakistanis to stop - that is what I deduce from The Hindu report . I dont know how even the Indians believe it . :azn:

Two More Violations By Indian Forces,Unprovoked Firing at Pak Ranger Checkposts in Kotly and Nikyal sector By BSF...:angry:

An attempt at derailing peace process - Indian foreign minister :D

They dont even understand that they are getting things beyond ridiculous . Yeah , the other side was firing at them whilst they were showing restraint and trying to convince Pakistanis to stop - that is what I deduce from The Hindu report . I dont know how even the Indians believe it . :azn:

An attempt at derailing peace process - Indian foreign minister :D

That was quite a mix by Geo News...:devil:

What is the latest news on that injured soldier of by Indian Army ?

coming from a man where only Sunni Muslims are safe
you are not really correct you know

Typical indian statement... where everyone is told that shia are the oppressed class of Pakistan... :cheesy:

Every day we see news like
Hindu/Christian/Sikh Girls converted
Shia temples born
Please spare me your a Pakistani Should be the last one to question Indian Secularism

And by news you mean INDIAN MEDIAA.. :rofl: Good luck with your delusion World:wave:..

They dont even understand that they are getting things beyond ridiculous . Yeah , the other side was firing at them whilst they were showing restraint and trying to convince Pakistanis to stop - that is what I deduce from The Hindu report . I dont know how even the Indians believe it.

Believe me. Most Indians would buy this story. :lol:

One injured today. Another injured a few days ago. Is undergoing treatment at Delhi hospital. Is in serious condition according to Indian media.

That is what I wanted to hear Indians need to stop crying mostly its Indians who open fire but they themselves loose lives and than start crying like bunch of babies

That is what I wanted to hear Indians need to stop crying mostly its Indians who open fire but they themselves loose lives and than start crying like bunch of babies

Give it a few days.. Do remember its a cyclical trend..

One injured today. Another injured a few days ago. Is undergoing treatment at Delhi hospital. Is in serious condition according to Indian media.

How did they rush him to Dehli so quickly , mate ? Its only been few hours .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom