What's new

Indian army opens fire at Sialkot Sector check post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Musharraf had said that in Feb 2001 and that has been always the stated position of Pakistan. We will try our best, but there is no guarantee.

Note hundreds of lives were lost just by stationing that many troops. Surely you can't justify wars in exchange for these little skirmishes where there is a good chance that both sides are equally at fault since no one has control over the ground troops from opening a front or two on a whim.

What frustrates us is the state of Pakistan issues statements on this regard but the ground realities are way different. We see those people walking on your streets preaching hate against us.

I too agree that no country in the world progressed in fighting war after war. All want peace. :police:

Except for certain exceptions , of course - the US for instance .

Now Indian media will cry that Pakistan did ceasefire violation :cry:

India reminds me of a dog... Can bark but no bite

Remember 1971
you don't want this Dog to bite again trust me

A BSF jawan was on Sunday injured in Pakistani firing at a forward post in Jammu frontier, the second ceasefire violation in as many days amid heightened tension on border over the killing of five Indian soldiers.

“There was sniper firing from Pakistani side this morning along the international border (IB) at Alfa Machial Border Outpost (BoP) area in Jammu frontier,” a senior BSF officer said.

In the firing, BSF jawan Pawan Kumar was injured and has been hospitalised, he said, adding that it is ceasefire violation. BSF troops exercised restraint, he said.

This is second incident of targeted sniper firing on BSF jawans along the IB in past one week.

In similar manner, Ram Niwas Meena, a BSF head constable of 200th Battalion was injured in sniper firing on Narainpur BoP area in Samba district along IB on August 5.

Meena, who suffered bullet injury in chest, is critical and undergoing treatment at AIIMS, New Delhi.

In a major ceasefire violation there days after killing of five jawans, Pakistani troops on Sarturday targeted several Indian posts by firing 7000 rounds of heavy Pika ammunition and mortar shells during a seven- hour firing along Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir.

BSF jawan injured in fresh firing by Pakistan at LoC - The Hindu

I think this happened today. Hope that the BSF soldier would recuperate soon.

Nah , it knows the consequences of starting a war again well enough to mobilize , threaten and back off in 1987,2001 and 2008 . :azn: Now , it doesn't even want to attempt , hence the radio silence .

Oh you just wait for next govt to come which will surely have some balls Hint-Modi

Kashmir to hat se nikal he jayega pata chale Balochistan bhi chalagya

Oh you just wait for next govt to come which will surely have some balls Hint-Modi

Kashmir to hat se nikal he jayega pata chale Balochistan bhi chalagya

Yeah , I have been hearing for a long time about the upcoming ' savior ' for the Indian nation , accompanied with fairy tales on what he will do :D

Is it so ? Pakistan controls 84,000 KM2 of Kashmir and 910 KM2 of the Rann of Kutch , what are you talking about ? :what: Baluchistan is again not a 1000 miles away from mainland , try harder , kid . :azn:

Lol baluchistan nikal k tumhari italian waitress kay jaheez mein jai ga?

Well , they have been living in delusions of such a thing happening from a long time , knowing not the ground realities , of course .

I think the biting dog has forgotten the Khalistan movement.. :ashamed: :coffee:

Oh Really
Do tell me where is the Independent nation of Khalistan
on the other hand Bangladesh is established Country Recognized by the UN
The only Chance of Establishing Khalistan is in Canada or UK
Indian Sikhs are very Patriotic

Good.
Now we will play fighting fighting.
Then dialogue dialogue along with bus bus.
Then again fighting fighting.

We love this game from last 64 years. Nothing changed except the number of deaths

Any statement from the Pakistani political leaders?

Any statement from the Pakistani political leaders?

What do they need to issue the statement for ? I heard last time that , Mr Sharif was very sad . That is other thing that he gave not a darn about 4 Kashmiris who were kidnapped from Pakistan Administered Kashmir !

@Areesh

Yeah , the ' saints ' showed ' restraints ' :D Who would believe it , anyway ? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom