What's new

Indian army opens fire at Sialkot Sector check post

Status
Not open for further replies.
No this is called .... as you are incapable to taking J&K that's why calling daddy for help.

na beta we are calling fro joint investigation itna dartay kio ho..... sho sad

This thread has gone past its useful life. Mods should close it.

Unlike Pakistan, we do not allow Other nationalities any say in our affairs..

Which means, you can kill your own soldiers and put blame on Pakistan to defame them Just like Col.Purohit and your Military intelligence did

He should be sad because you-know-who is spoiling his efforts of making good relationships with india, through this dramabazi.

Yeah , indeed the you-know-who abducted Kashmiris from its own administered Kashmir who later ended up dead on the other side somehow . As for NS , his love for the army , is there for all to see . I never saw him mourning for those , who were killed in terrorist activity but suddenly this makes him SAD -

A very interesting fact that I saw on TV today.

The firing today in SIalkot is in the same general area in which an Indian drone came a couple of weeks back (albeit for a few minutes).

Inter-linked perhaps? Checking general deployment through drone and then trying out the response through firing?
@F.O.X, @Xeric, @Armstrong, @mafiya, @balixd what say?

Last edited by a moderator:
A very interesting fact that I saw on TV today.

The firing today in SIalkot is in the same general area in which an Indian drone came a couple of weeks back (albeit for a few minutes).

Inter-linked perhaps? Checking general deployment through drone and then trying out the response through firing?
@F.O.X, @Xeric, @Armstrong, @mafiya, @balixd what say?

Just a wild thought. Incident no.1 identified the area, Incident no.2 pinpointed the area, incident no.3 would be sending their SF to attack the pinpointed checkpost. Just like they did in late december and this whole mess of cross border raids started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a wild thought. Incident no.1 identified the area, Incident no.2 pinpointed the area, incident no.3 would be sending their SF to attack the pinpointed checkpost. Just like they did in late december and this whole mess of cross border raids started.

Let's see what happens...

In the past 3 days or so, about 7 border violations have occurred. Will there be another one? I sure wouldn't bet against it.

But the thing to note here is that it was in Sialkot, not the LOC. Sialkot is the IB.

And now at 10 PM there was firing at Poonch.

Let's see what happens...

In the past 3 days or so, about 7 border violations have occurred. Will there be another one? I sure wouldn't bet against it.

But the thing to note here is that it was in Sialkot, not the LOC. Sialkot is the IB.

And now at 10 PM there was firing at Poonch.

This firing and violations are more like distractions. Let's see how far this thing escalate

The latest news is that the BSF trooper injured few days ago has succumbed to injuries in New Delhi hospital.

all of you guys who think war is just like playing game like call of duty plzz wake up it is not i know pak army can defend our country but during the processes many valuable lives will be lost and many son will not go home many widows will cry whole life many sons will cry for there father

injured BSF solder Pawan kumar in hospital :frown: ... injured on sialkot border today while exchange fire with pak rangers .

995764_623391077694183_348065965_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom