What's new

Indian Army Officer Killed in Gunfight in IOK

Mr New born , you mentioned officer not commissioned officer , i know that , you need to brush up your english .

You are as stupid as they did... I said JCO is not an officer... unless you consider subedar as an officer... now get lost.

And by the way kid im older than you..

Majority of Kashmiris dont want independence from India...but most of Baloochis want that from pakistan :D

Never knew a south indian kid knew so much about us poor baluch...u must be related to rajnikant?...:lol:..... as for kashmiris.. yeah we saw tht when they hoisted our flags in srinagar..

P.S... its baluch not baloochis.. fool.

Junior Commissioned Officer is an officer......All commissioned officer are officer, junior mean they are company grade which mean either Lieutenant or Sub-Lieutenant or captain, still an officer.......

I think you read Junior Non-Commissioned Officer........
Don't talk out of your hat when you know squat.

As I've mentioned earlier (It seem you don't even bother to read previous posts before making comments) a JCO (Junior Commissioned Officer) IS NOT A COMMISSIONED OFFICER!!!!! He is promoted from the ranks - sepoy > Lance corporal > Corporal > Lance Havildar > Havildar ( Sergeant) > Naib Subedar > Subedar > Subedar major.

The ranks of Naib Subedar, Subedar, and Subedar major as brought out above, are called JCOs (Junior Commissioned Officers).

Commissioned officers are commissioned directly by the President after basic training at the Indian Military Academy and the Officers Training Academy (Army Cadet College for other ranks) and their ranks start from Lieutenant. They can be called 'junior officers' but NOT 'Junior Commissioned Officers'.

Do you get the difference? In other words a JCO is NOT a commissioned officer!

Now repeat what I've said at least 10 times so it goes into your head!

And by the way, there's no such rank as 'Sub Lieutenant' in the Army, as you mentioned! A sublieutenant is an officer rank in the navy!!

Don't talk out of your hat when you know squat.

As I've mentioned earlier (It seem you don't even bother to read previous posts before making comments) a JCO (Junior Commissioned Officer) IS NOT A COMMISSIONED OFFICER!!!!! He is promoted from the ranks - sepoy > Lance corporal > Corporal > Lance Havildar > Havildar ( Sergeant) > Naib Subedar > Subedar > Subedar major.

The ranks of Naib Subedar, Subedar, and Subedar major as brought out above, are called JCOs (Junior Commissioned Officers).

Commissioned officers are commissioned by the President and their ranks start from Lieutenant. They can be called 'junior officers' but NOT Junior Commissioned Officers.

Now do you get the difference? In other words a JCO is NOT a commissioned officer!

Repeat what I've said at least 10 times so it goes into your head!

dude, I have recheck my statement, can you READ BEFORE YOU BASH?? this is my revised statement

I think Junior officer in India and Pakistan mean warrant officer or something like that right?

I think depend on where you are, US and Sweden both consider Warrant officer commissioned. And UK system does not

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...icer-killed-gunfight-iok-2.html#ixzz2TiXExLZ4

I made that statement because I forgot the System we use is different than the Rest of the world, and consider both IA and PA are both descendant of British Army, literally they are more to the British approach in term of Rank.

But if your JCO is the same as our Warrant Officer, then what I said is, I see them as Commissioned Officer.

lol.......you never really read stuff before you bash other right?? OH, I got it now then.

Back
Top Bottom