What's new

Indian Army officer held on rape charges

Its a common act done by indian army in places like Kashmir, & other indian states where freedome fighting is going on...

& the biggest shame is now indians will also justify this pathetic act & will bring Pakistan .....

lol @ democracy...:D
apna ghar sambhalo..hamari baad main sochna...:smokin:

Actually, it is not RAPE in the classical sense.. those two had a physical relationship and when girl found out that he is already married, then she decided to press the charges of rape ( according to IPC this situation is also rape ). I mean no disrespect to her but I think she should also press adultery charges on that Lt.Colonel who beguiled her.
How does this amount to rape? You can say he cheated, but rape involves sex with non consenting adult (or minor with or without conscent).

How does this amount to rape? You can say he cheated, but rape involves sex with non consenting adult (or minor with or without conscent).

I was in a huge confusion as to how can it be.. but it seems sexual relationship if started by some false promise of marriage afterwards can be treated as rape as per IPC

I was in a huge confusion as to how can it be.. but it seems sexual relationship if started by some false promise of marriage afterwards can be treated as rape as per IPC
That is nearly impossible to prove. How do you record verbal promise.

Back
Top Bottom