Country
Pakistan
Army officer held on rape charges
PTI | Jun 17, 2012, 07.23PM IST
Article
Comments (34)
inShare
Read more:Rape charges|Dehradun|Army officer
DEHRADUN: An Army officer has been arrested on charges of repeatedly raping a woman officer of the same rank after falsely entering into a wedlock here.

Uttarakhand Police arrested the Lt Colonel rank officer last night from Jhunjhunu area and he was being brought here, police sources said.

The woman officer, having the same Lt Colonel rank, has alleged in her complaint that the officer entered into a wedlock with her but later did not accept her as his wife.

In the FIR she alleged the officer raped her during the past few months in a military hospital.

The woman also alleged that the officer was already married and did not tell his marital status to her.

Army officer held on rape charges - The Times of India

That's the power of Indian democracy. No one is above the judiciary. Army is subservient to the civilian government.

We can punish any retarded army officer and not suffer a coup.

How does that amount to Rape?

The Woman can sure charge a Fraud.

Sex couldn't be without Consent.

Funny Thing It is coming from a Pakistani. :lol:

well imran bhaijaan i think u as a senior member u should have avoided posting such kind of threads,

Oh yes if u r posting this thread withan intention to bash indian army then ur welcome afterall it is a pakistani defence forum;):whistle:

This is a typical 'rape' case in India now a days, even police know this.
Boy and girl are in love, but boy does not marry girl, girl presses rape charges (retrospectively :) )

In case of one of my brother (distant relative) they pressed rape charges because of property dispute(two sides faught but nothing serious). Even the police got to know the funny thing and did not even arrest him.

The law regarding rape is heavily against men (other one is dowry) there needs to be a balance.

Rape is only a banned topic if done in Pakistan or China :lol:.

If you saps haven't figured it out already, i dont know what to call you.

At least unlike in some countries they did not arrest the victim of rape for the crime of getting raped.

I thought RAPE was a banned topic...and you are highlighting a local news in such fashion.....expected better from you imran.

see bro imran would have never posted such a story ,which has no relevance with defence , if the army officer was pakistani . thats the fact dear. this all showcases cheapness on his part. grow up man.

Actually, it is not RAPE in the classical sense.. those two had a physical relationship and when girl found out that he is already married, then she decided to press the charges of rape ( according to IPC this situation is also rape ). I mean no disrespect to her but I think she should also press adultery charges on that Lt.Colonel who beguiled her.

Its a common act done by indian army in places like Kashmir, & other indian states where freedome fighting is going on...

& the biggest shame is now indians will also justify this pathetic act & will bring Pakistan .....

lol @ democracy...:D

Back
Top Bottom