What's new

Indian Army officer dead in fresh fighting with Muslim separatists in Jammu & Kashmir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long live hurriat leadership well done Salahuddin.
Mother India will feel the loss of youth.They celebrate death of our youngsters but we condole their losses.

Do us a favour, dont... With these kind of words its better you insult the soldier than condole our losses. As for celebrating the death of your countrymen, till now I didnt have any jubiliation regarding their death but from now on, I will rejoice each and every death of yours. The more meaner, the more happier I will be..

Do us a favour, dont... With these kind of words its better you insult the soldier than condole our losses. As for celebrating the death of your countrymen, till now I didnt have any jubiliation regarding their death but from now on, I will rejoice each and every death of yours. The more meaner, the more happier I will be..
You will get your chance. Just a matter of days.

RIP Sir.

You will get your chance. Just a matter of days.

RIP Sir.

Ohh I am sure of it.. If Pakistanis didnt get what written in the wall, they will going to suffer again.. No matter who they attach, the response will be ruthless.. None of them, even their children wont be safe..

No the best favour for every one will be withdrawl of occupied forces and this massive bloodshed. Otherwise stay ready for more deadly attacks weekly.

Ohh I am sure of it.. If Pakistanis didnt get what written in the wall, they will going to suffer again.. No matter who they attach, the response will be ruthless.. None of them, even their children wont be safe..

Yup, more deadly attacks here is equal to even more deadlier attacks on the other side. It's so sad the children of Pakistan are not safe in their own country. But nobody is to blame but Pakistan itself and their policy towards all their enemies be it India Afghan and the other groups. So whatever dmg keeps happening to India the same dmg is amplified when they are hit. That's the pattern. Keep calm and wait. The ppl rejoicing this will be mourning soon.

I am surprised to see some indians getting emotional here for pakistani rude comments for the martyred soldiers.

Elephant should continue walking should not be worried about barkings.

No the best favour for every one will be withdrawl of occupied forces and this massive bloodshed. Otherwise stay ready for more deadly attacks weekly.
osama had the same thought process!!!

btw are those f16 "roaring" in the sky nd pouring on the ground not cauzing any blood shed??
do urself a favor then widthdraw ur forcees from balochisan FATA nd waziristan to avoid any massive bloodshed

Yup, more deadly attacks here is equal to even more deadlier attacks on the other side. It's so sad the children of Pakistan are not safe in their own country. But nobody is to blame but Pakistan itself and their policy towards all their enemies be it India Afghan and the other groups. So whatever dmg keeps happening to India the same dmg is amplified when they are hit. That's the pattern. Keep calm and wait. The ppl rejoicing this will be mourning soon.

So what your saying is because your soldiers are being killed by freedom fighters, Indian RAW will arrange attacks on schools in Pakistan to harm children

What you really are asking is for fighters to commit school massacres in India if you keep on your track

Spoke like a d**k head ,what is Pakistan paying for,you must have done something terrible to be in the current situation you are in.
You have your thoughts, I have mine.
But don't forget....... if you kill a young boy going to market, or raid a house and rape the female family or burn the house as being a "suspect" then sure you will leave jaw breaking response.

They killed two boys of yours now, tomorrow you will kill theirs, and then they will retaliate and kill yours........

Kashmir is slipping from your hands...... it's other thing that you guys don't realise or don't want to realise.......

Army loses another captain in Pampore gunfight; death toll 6
Captain Tushar was shifted to 92 Base hospital for treatment where he succumbed to his injuries, said an official.

Tushar has received four bullets when he stormed into the building to take on the militants.
A Captain of 9 Para, identified as Captian Tushar, who was critically injured in the ongoing gunfight in Pampore region of Jammu and Kashmir on Sunday, has succumbed.

Captain Tushar was shifted to 92 Base hospital for treatment where he succumbed to his injuries, said an official.

He said that Tushar has received four bullets when he stormed into the building to take on the militants.

Earlier, a captain and a soldier of the same regiment were killed.

Two CRPF troopers and a civilian have also died in the gunbattle while around a dozen troopers have been injured in the firefight that ensued yesterday afternoon after militants took cover inside the Jammu and Kashmir Entrepreneurship Development Institute (JKEDI) buildings.

Earlier, the group of heavily-armed militants, believed to be three in number, attacked a CRPF convoy on the Srinagar-Jammu highway outside the EDI.
Army loses another captain in Pampore gunfight; death toll 6

osama had the same thought process!!!

btw are those f16 "roaring" in the sky nd pouring on the ground not cauzing any blood shed??
do urself a favor then widthdraw ur forcees from balochisan FATA nd waziristan to avoid any massive bloodshed

Army-Drones.jpg

As the siege of the J&K EDI continues even after 24 hours, another para-army captain has been killed. The death toll has reached to six.

Report said that a para-army captain was critically injured and he was rushed to Badamibagh Hospital.

He has been identified as Captian Tushar of 9 Para.

Meanwhile, unconfirmed reports said that army has started using drones to attack hiding militants.

Three to five militants are inside main building of EDI at Sempora Pampore since Saturday evening.

One civilian, two CRPF men, two para-troopers are already dead while many are injured.

EDI Siege: Another Para-Captain Killed, Toll Six | Kashmir Life

You are whining like a kid who haven't got the candy he wanted.Believe me, we are ready. Infact now we are giving it back to you in same coin. Have you notices the bomb blasts occurred in your country after the Pathankot attack. You will not be safe anymore. We will bomb each and every part of your country like its Diwali.. None of your countrymen will feel safe. We will create a situation in your country that your countrymen will dunk for cover even when they hear a sound of fart..

So what your saying is because your soldiers are being killed by freedom fighters, Indian RAW will arrange attacks on schools in Pakistan to harm children

What you really are asking is for fighters to commit school massacres in India if you keep on your track

Please keep believing that a fanatic Islamic group, TTP, takes its orders from a Hindu master. Indians here will be happy to see Pakistanis continue to live in delusion and getting burnt.

You have your thoughts, I have mine.
But don't forget....... if you kill a young boy going to market, or raid a house and rape the female family or burn the house as being a "suspect" then sure you will leave jaw breaking response.

They killed two boys of yours now, tomorrow you will kill theirs, and then they will retaliate and kill yours........

Kashmir is slipping from your hands...... it's other thing that you guys don't realise or don't want to realise.......

I cannot post links or pic here, but please go through the trend of such attacks and no. of casualties in Kashmir over the past 10 years and then compare them with the no. of casualties due to terrorist attacks in Pakistan.

By your very definition, Pakistan is slipping out of Pakistani hands.

You bombard villages controlled by TTP to kill their children, they will give you a jaw breaking response by killing your children. Again your logic.

I will rejoice each and every death of yours. The more meaner, the more happier I will be.
Try.
And then brace yourself for getting kicked out of this forum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom