What's new

Indian Army officer dead in fresh fighting with Muslim separatists in Jammu & Kashmir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are whining like a kid who haven't got the candy he wanted.Believe me, we are ready. Infact now we are giving it back to you in same coin. Have you notices the bomb blasts occurred in your country after the Pathankot attack. You will not be safe anymore. We will bomb each and every part of your country like its Diwali.. None of your countrymen will feel safe. We will create a situation in your country that your countrymen will dunk for cover even when they hear a sound of fart..

How ?

We are going to kill all the @ssholes you were using against us. Just sit back and enjoy the show ... Already upto 3500 are slashed and Hindus don't have guts to invade Pakistan.

Welcome to the reality

Please keep believing that a fanatic Islamic group, TTP, takes its orders from a Hindu master. Indians here will be happy to see Pakistanis continue to live in delusion and getting burnt.

Being delusional and getting burnt is what has happened to Indians yesterday and today

And India supplying money and weapons alongside Afghan intelligence to anti pak group's is a given just be thankful Pakistan hasn't responded by targeting Indian schools and children

Please keep believing that a fanatic Islamic group, TTP, takes its orders from a Hindu master. Indians here will be happy to see Pakistanis continue to live in delusion and getting burnt.

I cannot post links or pic here, but please go through the trend of such attacks and no. of casualties in Kashmir over the past 10 years and then compare them with the no. of casualties due to terrorist attacks in Pakistan.

By your very definition, Pakistan is slipping out of Pakistani hands.

You bombard villages controlled by TTP to kill their children, they will give you a jaw breaking response by killing your children. Again your logic.
Firstly.....
Learn the difference between Terrorists and Freedom fighters.
Secondly, Pakistan is not slipping from Pakistan hands. We are listening this crap from past 15 years...... so plz shut up.
Thirdly, before operation against TTP, all civilians were evacuated from region leaving behind militants in their fortified safe houses..... so no one is killing civilian children in Pakistan.....

Lastly, school going children do were killed twice, but by TTP backed by some shameless disgusting shemale type agencies....... and I hope the revenge of their will be taken....... at the home of supporters of TTP :-)

How ?

We are going to kill all the @ssholes you were using against us. Just sit back and enjoy the show ... Already upto 3500 are slashed and Hindus don't have guts to invade Pakistan.

Welcome to the reality
Now it's our turn to watch the show.....
I hope this show will be a soup serial...
:-)

Good luck Mujahideen..... keep hunting oppressors :sniper:

I also hope India will now take wise approach and mature policy towards Kashmir and leave this childish "atoot anng" non sense........
The cold blood of their uniformed oppressors will clean up the curse of this "atoot anng" illusion......

Being delusional and getting burnt is what has happened to Indians yesterday and today

And India supplying money and weapons alongside Afghan intelligence to anti pak group's is a given just be thankful Pakistan hasn't responded by targeting Indian schools and children
Once the peace talk process come to justified conclusion......it will be the first nail in Indian coffin in Afghanistan.
Remember....... KOH E HINDU KUSH name will again prove why it is popular with this name :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom