What's new

Indian Army officer dead in fresh fighting with Muslim separatists in Jammu & Kashmir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modi is the one who will gift Kashmir to Pakistan. I wish he remain in Power for upcoming term.

Modi is the one who will gift Kashmir to Pakistan. I wish he remain in Power for upcoming term.
i know pakistan is the world hub for fake degree certificate, but putting all logic aside, {as you did} can you explain the above, how?

J&K encounter: Four jawans martyred; 2-4 terrorists suspected to be holed up in govt building
462457-pampore-encounter.jpg

Srinagar: Five army officials were killed on Sunday when security forces raided a multi-storeyed building near Pampore town in Kashmir to flush out hiding guerrillas.
At least 11 CRPF jawans were injured in a fierce gunfight between militants and security forces in South Kashmir.

Confirming the reports, an official said, "Four jawans have lost their lives while one civilian was killed. Ten other jawans have been injured in the gunbattle, that started on Saturday night. We believe at least 2-4 terrorists are holed up inside EDI campus in Pampore district in Jammu and Kashmir."

The gunfight ensued after the militants attacked a Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) bus on the Jammu-Srinagar highway and then entered a training institute located nearby.

"Militants attacked a CRPF bus on the Jammu-Srinagar highway near Pampore town in Pulwama district today (Saturday) evening," a senior police officer was quoted as saying by IANS.

After attacking the CRPF bus, the militants believed to be three in number, entered the multi-storeyed Jammu and Kashmir Entrepreneurship Development Institute (JKEDI) building situated close to the highway when more than 150 trainees and staff members were present inside, the official said.

"Security forces surrounded the building and focused on safe evacuation of the civilians while engaging the holed-up militants in sustained exchange of gunfire. So far, 150 trainees and staff members have been safely evacuated.
"After we make sure there are no civilians inside the complex, the final assault against the holed-up militants will be launched," the official said.

J&K encounter: Four jawans martyred; 2-4 terrorists suspected to be holed up in govt building | Zee News

@Tipu7 @The Eagle @Zibago @mshahid

श्रद्धांजलि ।

Freedom fighters.... ?
If that is the case then you need to broaden the purview of Freedom fighting activities just like the ones who stormed into a school & killed many children......

Balochistan: Six Pakistani soldiers killed in Bolan, BLA accepted responsibility for attack | Balochwarna News

Wah wah.... Day dreamers are not getting to see the NOON over their head .... This is the panacea for all the problem Pakistan is facing under NOON ....
Pls embrace the reality what Sam Manekshaw gifted you in 1971 .....

failed to understand your rantings o_O

Week ago when Indian army martyred 2 Mujahideen then I said ................ Brace for Impact ........... revenge will be taken. You kill one you produce 10 .............. Now the result is here ................. this is ''cycle of Hatred'' .............

Then they'll keep dying be it 10 or a 100 or a 1000.
These so called "Mujahideen/ good terrorists" are no Al Qaeda, the only thing going for them is that they probably have steadily decreasing numbers and that too eventually will be no match for the Indian army. History is a proof of this very fact.

Week ago when Indian army martyred 2 Mujahideen then I said ................ Brace for Impact ........... revenge will be taken. You kill one you produce 10 .............. Now the result is here ................. this is ''cycle of Hatred'' .............
Spoke like a d**k head ,what is Pakistan paying for,you must have done something terrible to be in the current situation you are in.
And until people like you are in this world ,terrorism will be there.

Spoke like a d**k head ,what is Pakistan paying for,you must have done something terrible to be in the current situation you are in.

And until people like you are in this world ,terrorism will be there.

How it is terrorism ... Explain ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom