Indian Army moving more Troops towards LOC

Pakistan is lost!
Called DGM meeting..
National turmoil.
Monetary morass ..
Indian GOV = Nationalist
Pakistani GOV Corrupt..
Odds fav India
Ok buddy you scared the whole pakistan by writing all of this keyboard warrior. We give up there is nothing we can do now. Please show us mercy when you take over Pakistan.

DREAM OVER wake up kid time for you to go to school. Mama has glass of milk for you on the table have your breakfast say ram ram and go to school like a good kid.

This is seriously retarded and nothing but a circle of violence- how it started I don't know but that doesn't really matter.

The most pathetic part of all this is that it could be avoided is there was proper dialogue on both sides trying to deescalate the situation like on India's Eastern border with China which is relatively very peaceful, no civilians have been killed, the two armies don't shoot at one another and there is an established protocol of communication between the two sides.

Yes both sides are pandering to their domestic audiences- India with a new govt is trying to flex its muscles, Pakistan with a huge poetical issue at home is just trying to appease the public.

However more often than not it is the Pakistani side who initiates contact, and why? To provide cover for infiltrators trying to cross over into Indian territory. I can think of no logical reason why the Indian side would light up the Pakistani side, the infiltration effort is merely one way into India. It's also interesting to note that the Winter is approaching soon making infiltrations harder, this could just be the cover for a push of more terrorists into India.

I understand it's all tit for tat and thus incredibly hard to narrow down who started what and why or when but there really doesn't seem to be any logical reason a professional army like the Indian army wold just start firing on Pakistani posts, the same can not be said for the PA..... they have perfectly legitimate (to them) reasons for doing such.

Someone told me earlier that Nawaz Sharif called his Indian friends to wrack up tensions on the border to divert attention away from the reformist protests and to get Army engaged on the border.

With this news coming forthe, i'm thinking if there is some weight to that rumor.

@Icarus @Hyperion @Oscar
I don't buy it at all. Who in India would be receptive to such requests by any Pakistani PM? The Government? No way and especially not with a leader like Modi in charge who has a firm grip on all his cabinet ministers and is a staunch conservative. The Army? They are entirely subservient to the Civilian leadership, they have no room to be ramping up any tensions- if the civilians told them to stop they would and anyway they would be even less receptive to any Pakistani's request.

But I do agree with your assment that this is largely down to Nawaz Sharif's perilous position in Pakistan right now and nothing stokes up more hatred and works as a better diversion than India. The Pakistani high commissioner's meeting with separatist's earlier in the week is surely part of NS's pathetic attempt to save himself and is made more despicable considering just months back he had visited India and promised more dialogue.

Until Pakistan's political landscape stabilises there will be no peace between India and Pakistan and certainly no meaningful dialogue.

Last edited:
What's wrong with you guys? Both Pakis and Indians. I'm an NRI and a lurker but some of the posts and mentalities on this forum are absurd and disturbing. The Indians on here just love trolling and teasing the Pakistanis whilst the Pakistanis have a delusional mindset in thinking they have the military power to fight India toe to toe without any western intervention and a disturbing mindset in wanting Indians to be slaughtered and nuked.

Both countries have far bigger issues than starting a war or over LOC violations. India needs to take a good look at its society, its ancient norms, its corruption, its economy and its lack of empathy towards those tens of millions who live in poverty. Whilst Pakistan? Pakistan is in disarray, its PM candidate being shot at, its PM being a corrupt moron, its economy in tatters and the country has no infrastructure whatsoever yet you Pakistanis still maintain an inferiority complex in wanting to match up to India. Get a grip, you've been taken for fools and been used and abused ever since independence. If it's not by the US, it's by China, if it's not by China then it's by your Army, if it's not by your Army then it's by your corrupt politicians. The only way Pakistan will get out of the mess that it is now is to break free from the chains of the US/China follow in their "big brother's" footsteps and try to open negotiations for various peace talks and trade deals. Accept a hand from India to sort your country out because it's in a mess.

Both country's have bigger issues than bloody Kashmir. Both country's could be great, and India is finally on its way but still has an immense amount of social/cultural hurdles to overcome, but being chained up by the west, squabbling over Kashmir, not fixing domestic/cultural/social/economic issues is just going to leave both play tit for tat.

Like I said, get a grip.

Welcome to PKDefence. Your enthu is OK for a new joinee.
But its a defence forum and the population here are from rival states.
So what do you expect????

P
Someone told me earlier that Nawaz Sharif called his Indian friends to wrack up tensions on the border to divert attention away from the reformist protests and to get Army engaged on the border.

With this news coming forthe, i'm thinking if there is some weight to that rumor.

@Icarus @Hyperion @Oscar

Politics is durty......
You never know, may be its cooperation GOI providing to NS to get hold on Pakistan.

Last edited:
April.lyost: 6094837 said:

T72 vs. 96A in tank biathlon shooting.

(does my link work?
Link works fine.
What I get from the vedio is " Russian tank hit the targets bulls eye. But in a major drawback it needs to stop for aim and fire every time. Chinese fired on the run but they fail to hit a single target."

I dont like conspiracy theory but did NS arrange this.. :devil: .. or is it local election in India..
whatever might be the reason, the consideration seems to be more than defence related.
this violation is nothing special.. why deploy army?

Link works fine.
What I get from the vedio is " Russian tank hit the targets bulls eye. But in a major drawback it needs to stop for aim and fire every time. Chinese fired on the run but they fail to hit a single target."
well.Just check the official shooting score.
96A hit all targets without one miss with its 125 cannon.but,
its machine gun loses target for two or three times.that seems not a problem as machine gun has a lot ammo on battlefield

Last edited:
old2bmonk2bsupreme.jpg
You would be labled as lurker troll :p:
It's weekend here man, people are unwinding here.

Smirnoff is way better

Well, that was the Pakistani plan to begin with. Create enough tension with India so that it can get an excuse to remove its soldiers from the Zarb-e-Azb sham and move them to the Indian border. The exit strategy from the North Waziristan operation without offending its Western Paymasters. :)

Well, that was the Pakistani plan to begin with. Create enough tension with India so that it can get an excuse to remove its soldiers from the Zarb-e-Azb sham and move them to the Indian border. The exit strategy from the North Waziristan operation without offending its Western Paymasters. :)
No need we have already cleared the area and west is protecting TTP leadership

Back
Top Bottom