What's new

Indian Army moving more Troops towards LOC

Times Now : Total recall ( A program based on old movies)(News Flash :Loc firing as flash news)
CNN IBN : Movie review of The expendables 3
NDTV : Travel for Food (Flash news : Air india wont supply liquor on board)
NewsX : Glen Mcgrath Interview on India's tour of Aus (Breaking news of sexual harassment of a brigadier)
Headlines Today : Gadget guru, Nokia Lumia review...... (flash news of shelling and firing in boarder)

PDF : Indians and Pakistanis Firing and shelling at each other

India begins to feels the pain of Jihad-e-Kashmir 2.0.

Welcome to 2014 as promised. More to come post-2014 Nato's Afghan withdrawal - only 131 days to go until January 1, 2015.
Jihad e Kashmir would mean ... unmarked mass graves X.0 send more people so that our younger generation will be able to mine some fossil fuel down the line.

Times Now : Total recall ( A program based on old movies)(News Flash :Loc firing as flash news)
NewsX : Glen Mcgrath Interview on India's tour of Aus (Breaking news of sexual harassment of a brigadier)
Headlines Today : Gadget guru, Nokia Lumia review...... (flash news of shelling and firing in boarder)

we already have few nuke launch ... both countries had been destroyed and life flourished in the sub continent once again.

your army is already streched too thin. you are fighting a existential war at your western border. why would you like to open another front ?

Pakistan has only bothered to post 80,000 soldiers on the Afghan border and that too only on America's insistance. India is Pakistan's Dushman No. 1.

Pakistan has only bothered to post 80,000 soldiers on the Afghan border and that too only on America's insistance. India is Pakistan's Dushman No. 1.
YeY Go Nawaz Go !!!!

Someone told me earlier that Nawaz Sharif called his Indian friends to wrack up tensions on the border to divert attention away from the reformist protests and to get Army engaged on the border.

With this news coming forthe, i'm thinking if there is some weight to that rumor.

@Icarus @Hyperion @Oscar

Someone told me earlier that Nawaz Sharif called his Indian friends to wrack up tensions on the border to divert attention away from the reformist protests and to get Army engaged on the border.

With this news coming forthe, i'm thinking if there is some weight to that rumor.

@Icarus @Hyperion @Oscar

This is how Indian news channels are reporting

@Aeronaut If it is true then Raw agents can take rest :P

@Icarus @Hyperion @Oscar

This military tension has been deliberately built up since 2012 brother.

@Icarus @Hyperion @Oscar

I can guarantee you that Nawaz Sharif has no such "good" friends on this side who could be in a position to do what you suggest. Indian policy, both political & military are not based on such flimsy ideas. It makes no difference to India who is in power in Pakistan, a Nawaz Sharif who can't deliver or a Mr "X" who can't deliver....all the same to us.

will Pakistan take any Counter Measures ?
@Aeronaut
get zaid hamid
486989_414285705305452_365832285_n.jpg

@bang glore

I hope you are right. Benazir did that in the past when Rajiv was in power.

Oh!
You came to cheap tactics?
Very obvious as they say:

If you can not avoid the rape - Enjoy it...Lol

:stop:

That is no way to be talking about rape. Do you have no shame or humility when speaking that way? Do you have any idea of the psychological and emotional trauma that a rape victim suffers? Have you not been following India's crackdown on this most heinous of crimes against the female populace. Or are you the sort upon whom the crackdown has begun?

Disgusting and reported.

Back
Top Bottom