What's new

INDIAN ARMY MEN RAPE WOMEN IN KASHMIR!! SAYS JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Some Indian Army men rape women in Kashmir, says Kanhaiya Kumar

byFP Staff Mar 9, 2016 19:42 IST

#Crimes against women #Delhi #Human Rights #India #Indian Army #Jammu and Kashmir #JNU row #JNUSU president #Kanhaiya Kumar #Rape #TheySaidIt

399 Comments

• AFSPA," Kanhaiya Kumar said in thisvideo uploaded on YouTube byZee News.

kanhaiya-kumar-380-@ibnlive3.jpg

Kanhaiya Kumar. PTI

• Jawaharlal Nehru University Students' Union (JNUSU) president Kanhaiya Kumar sparked yet another controversy on Tuesday when, on the occasion of International Women's Day, he alleged that some Indian army personnel rape women in Jammu and Kashmir.

"No matter how much you try to stop us, we will speak up against human rights violations (in Kashmir). We will raise our voice againstAFSPA," Kanhaiya Kumar said in thisvideo uploaded on YouTube byZee News.
    Some Indian Army men rape women in Kashmir, says Kanhaiya Kumar - Firstpost

• "While we have a lot of respect for our soldiers, we will talk about the fact that some Indian Army men rape women in Kashmir," Kanhaiya further said in the video.

Kanhaiya had been arrested on 12 February for allegedly raising anti-national slogans at an event organised on 9 February against the hanging of Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru. Kanhaiya was granted interim bail and released from prison later.

On Monday, JNU Registrar Bhupinder Zutshi had claimed that Kanhaiya had objected to cancellation of permission for the controversial 9 February event.

Zutshi, deposing before the high-power enquiry committee constituted by Vice-Chancellor M Jagadesh Kumar, is believed to have said that Kanhaiya Kumar was against the authorities' decision to cancel permission of the 9 February event during which anti-national slogans were allegedly raised.

"I had called a meeting of JNSU in my office at 3 pm on February 9 to discuss the route for the new bus acquired by JNU for disabled students. Kanhaiya Kumar and Rama Naga (JNUSU General Secretary) reached first. Around 3 pm, we had a discussion on the bus route. After 10 minutes, Saurav Sharma (ABVP member and JNSU joint secretary) also came. We all discussed the bus route for 10 minutes.

Sharma later showed me a pamphlet regarding the 'cultural event' on 'judicial killing of Afzal Guru' and said some of the students are organising this event today (February 9, 2016) at 5 pm at Sabarmati Dhaba," Zutshi has told the committee.

The Registrar has further maintained that when the varsity decided to withdraw the permission, Kanhaiya had called him objecting to the cancellation.

JNU had instituted a disciplinary committee on 10 February to probe into the controversial event. On the basis of the preliminary enquiry report, eight students including Kanhaiya were academically debarred.

The five-member committee which has been granted two extensions for submitting its report is expected to come up with its recommendations by 11 March.

(With inputs from PTI)

Some Indian Army men rape women in Kashmir, says Kanhaiya Kumar - Firstpost

Indian Army rapes women in Kashmir: Kanhaiya Kumar

Last edited:
It's utterly shameful that a 28 year old is dependent on his widowed mother who barely earns Rs 3000
And has the audacity to speak against the same government who is financing his education and giving him free food and lodging for last 10 year

If I was in his place, I would have taken the first job I got after completing my schooling and would have done my graduation through correspondence from Indira Gandhi University, instead of spending 10 years, freeloading at JNU

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure whether this guy wants to get lynched or beheaded

It's utterly shameful that a 28 year old is dependent on his widowed mother who barely earns Rs 3000
And has the audacity to speak against the same government who is financing his education and giving him free food and lodging for last 10 year

If I was in his place, I would have taken the first job I got after completing my schooling and would have done my graduation through correspondence from Indira Gandhi University, instead of spending 10 years, freeloading at JNU
where does it say he's dependent on his mother?
and what is jnu? and why is it in the media?

where does it say he's dependent on his mother?
and what is jnu? and why is it in the media?

It needs no saying that he is dependent on his mother. His mother is a village level Auxiliary Health Worker in a program called "anganwadi", father is unemployed and has hemiparesis, and he is in Jawahar Lal Nehru University (JNU) a known left bastion (since democracy allows idiocy of all kinds in India) where he pays not more than Rs 291 pa (or approx. $4 per annum) for education, boarding and food for his PhD which his peers completed by 26 years of age and he at 29 is still nowhere near it. Obviously he has no caliber to get a job as countless graduate Indians are practically unemployable and he is smart enough to realize that politics in India is the best paying job. In name of freedom of speech, he has called for freedom to Kashmir, Nagaland etc etc ... basically round about all 542 princely states and further on ... and has been accusing army of continuously raping Kashmiri women ... (and then Kashmiris call them selves non-Indians; so many rapes as per this guy .. so majority of kashmiris should be Indian B@stards .. lol) .. basically spreading same crap as the separatists in valley without actually staying in Kashmir and being on ground ... as also he happens to be situated in a peaceful, pristine campus which is green, humungous and awesome considering the hustle and bustle of Delhi around it .... and has no idea what is happening outside this cocoon. His own village is strife with unemployment, caste issues and poverty with exploding family sizes ... he is obviously too advanced to see those minor issues where he can work to make a difference ... basically he is a loser who is trying to make a name thinking that people will vote for him ... he is only looking for a short trip to somewhere where he would not like to go ...

There are consensual cases as well ,i have heard some females even run away with Army jawan.

Absolutely right. Cases are minor figures and hardly merit any noise. Those who have indulged in it, have been punished in a way even normal rapist will not get punished.

Coming to your above statement, they don't run away, they, in fact, want to get married to an army officer/personnel (not in Srinagar elite society who are based in Srinagar; these are the scums who get money from the Government as contractors, business bodies etc etc including politicians and have their children out of Kashmir and so have luxury of a separatist agenda as they are relatively insulated from effects of the strife in valley) as it is the best chance for them and for the parents, for their daughters to get a better life. In valley, usually the 'freedom fighter' who cross over from LC, are usually either the criminal kinds of Pakistan who have been given a chance to escape punishment in Pakistan or those who are the bottom of the barrel of the society there. These guys are given promise of their families being paid a huge sum for their fighting in valley (money being a no problem due to systematized funding from Saudis, and other cesspot countries as also the Pakistani society in general not to mention the non state state of Pakistan), dying in 'jihad' and getting the virgins in Jannat and also of readily available girls fo Kashmir who are 'grateful' in sleeping with these guys in order to play their role in 'jihad'. In a number of incidents we have killed these scums after receiving complaints of harassment of girls by parents themselves who are literally raped in name of jihad. The fear of informants informing the terror groups of people who are unwilling to give their daughters usually leads to these cases being suppressed and not getting a wide publicity.

In Bandipore, in 2012, there was a raid conducted by army wherein a thriving P0RN industry was unearthed. Upon investigations it was found that in name of jihad the girls were forced into having sex and thence their videos were being used to coerce them into P0RN industry .. upon arrest of the concerned people, the Hurriyat threatened to paralyze the valley if they were not released immediately ... this was a funding operation of the Hurriyat!!!

It needs no saying that he is dependent on his mother. His mother is a village level Auxiliary Health Worker in a program called "anganwadi", father is unemployed and has hemiparesis, and he is in Jawahar Lal Nehru University (JNU) a known left bastion (since democracy allows idiocy of all kinds in India) where he pays not more than Rs 291 pa (or approx. $4 per annum) for education, boarding and food for his PhD which his peers completed by 26 years of age and he at 29 is still nowhere near it. Obviously he has no caliber to get a job as countless graduate Indians are practically unemployable and he is smart enough to realize that politics in India is the best paying job. In name of freedom of speech, he has called for freedom to Kashmir, Nagaland etc etc ... basically round about all 542 princely states and further on ... and has been accusing army of continuously raping Kashmiri women ... (and then Kashmiris call them selves non-Indians; so many rapes as per this guy .. so majority of kashmiris should be Indian B@stards .. lol) .. basically spreading same crap as the separatists in valley without actually staying in Kashmir and being on ground ... as also he happens to be situated in a peaceful, pristine campus which is green, humungous and awesome considering the hustle and bustle of Delhi around it .... and has no idea what is happening outside this cocoon. His own village is strife with unemployment, caste issues and poverty with exploding family sizes ... he is obviously too advanced to see those minor issues where he can work to make a difference ... basically he is a loser who is trying to make a name thinking that people will vote for him ... he is only looking for a short trip to somewhere where he would not like to go ...

Absolutely right. Cases are minor figures and hardly merit any noise. Those who have indulged in it, have been punished in a way even normal rapist will not get punished.

Coming to your above statement, they don't run away, they, in fact, want to get married to an army officer/personnel (not in Srinagar elite society who are based in Srinagar; these are the scums who get money from the Government as contractors, business bodies etc etc including politicians and have their children out of Kashmir and so have luxury of a separatist agenda as they are relatively insulated from effects of the strife in valley) as it is the best chance for them and for the parents, for their daughters to get a better life. In valley, usually the 'freedom fighter' who cross over from LC, are usually either the criminal kinds of Pakistan who have been given a chance to escape punishment in Pakistan or those who are the bottom of the barrel of the society there. These guys are given promise of their families being paid a huge sum for their fighting in valley (money being a no problem due to systematized funding from Saudis, and other cesspot countries as also the Pakistani society in general not to mention the non state state of Pakistan), dying in 'jihad' and getting the virgins in Jannat and also of readily available girls fo Kashmir who are 'grateful' in sleeping with these guys in order to play their role in 'jihad'. In a number of incidents we have killed these scums after receiving complaints of harassment of girls by parents themselves who are literally raped in name of jihad. The fear of informants informing the terror groups of people who are unwilling to give their daughters usually leads to these cases being suppressed and not getting a wide publicity.

In Bandipore, in 2012, there was a raid conducted by army wherein a thriving P0RN industry was unearthed. Upon investigations it was found that in name of jihad the girls were forced into having sex and thence their videos were being used to coerce them into P0RN industry .. upon arrest of the concerned people, the Hurriyat threatened to paralyze the valley if they were not released immediately ... this was a funding operation of the Hurriyat!!!

Why would the past govt submit to the Hurriyat? I mean publicize the issue, use it to crate awareness s to what is really going on. It is a golden opportunity to show to the world how the fuk they operate. It will kill their support!!! It is still not too late....

Best place for Pakistani's to feel relaxed. I really like their sympathy towards anything bad that happens in India. They have a heaven put up in there that they feel oooh!! Awww!! about the rest of the world.

The Truth Often Hurts,That is Why So Many Ignore It...
People like Kanhaiya are rare in india..who have the courage to speak the truth..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom