What's new

Three Army men killed in fratricidal firing

militant-attack-jammu-kashmir-representational-image.jpg

Kashmir: Militants in Army Fatigues Kill 12 Indian Police and Soldiers

(September 26, 2013)

A picture is worth a thousand words.....:tup:

Not a SINGLE soldier have commited suicide or killed a comrade ever, neither in Balochistan or LoC or FATA. So better take of your soldiers and stop worrying about us.
Cause those are upto killing Innocents there and still you expect them to think?? :) And about our soldiers it's none of your biz. So let your golden words remain in your mouth itself.

u r just begging to get banned arent ya..
IDC I talk the same way you do. You be kind i'll also be that. :)

Cause those are upto killing Innocents there and still you expect them to think?? :) And about our soldiers it's none of your biz. So let your golden words remain in your mouth itself.

IDC I talk the same way you do. You be kind i'll also be that. :)
Sure, Talibans are innocent. Dont worry, these innocents are the exact reason your soldiers are killing each other at the LoC :lol:

Sure, Talibans are innocent. Dont worry, these innocents are the exact reason your soldiers are killing each other the LoC :lol:
FYI i am talking about those protesting peacefully on streets in baloch and about the innocents you talking about well they are the same reason why every other day couple of your soldiers die as well :)

how about induction of comfort women in indian army so they can deal with psychological problems of poor soldiers...

how about induction of comfort women in indian army so they can deal with psychological problems of poor soldiers...
Indian soldiers aren't Pakistan soldiers so better suggest Pak army this suggestion of yours :)

Good Idea... is this how your army works...??

no we hardly have suicides or incidents like these...great armies always has comforter for there soldiers in the past to deal with psychological problems and india need it badly because it is a large army if i am not wrong ..

Maybe you would have understood the stress to be in millitary if you would have been one...
My father was one and i have spend all my life in Cantonments of almost entire Pakistan. But i never heard nor saw any of our soldiers plus officers being killed in a friendly fire even though we face 1000% more dire situations yr army ever can face.

:rofl:

I agree. We should import them from pakistan

india is second largest country population wise you dont have shortage of women ...india is growing rapidly and going towards modernization and definitely women will serve well for soldiers and country

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom