What's new

Three Army men killed in fratricidal firing

And I saw the great pak army butchering and raping lakhs of innocent Bengali. And you seem to feel proud of it and it's ironic you a Pakistani pointing out Indian armed force mistakes for which they've been punished whereas your army killers and rappers are getting awarded.

The last time we saw Indian airforce officers were found involved in wife swapping :)

not ours

Of course one more huge difference it's that Indian soldiers don't rape and kill innocents like Pakistani soldiers Do :)

indeed they are not thats why they shoot own fellows and commit suicide out of guilt

:lol: you mean Indian husbands are dallas? dalal?

by the way its worst than prostitution .

:lol: facepalm.

No I said miya and BIBI are razi... You know Indians doesnt have 50 wives each so such single incident may happen. Let him bring home a comforter,and he would be in jail the next day

And I saw the great pak army butchering and raping lakhs of innocent Bengali. And you seem to feel proud of it and it's ironic you a Pakistani pointing out Indian armed force mistakes for which they've been punished whereas your army killers and rappers are getting awarded.

Of course one more huge difference it's that Indian soldiers don't rape and kill innocents like Pakistani soldiers Do :)

:rofl: Yes we know.. be it in IOK,N.E indian states... or Congo (they asked indians to leave their country .. for abusing children n even bearing kids with them... not to forget other crimes) ... and none convicted..:(

:rofl: Yes we know.. be it in IOK,N.E indian states... or Congo (they asked indians to leave their country .. for abusing children n even bearing kids with them... not to forget other crimes) ... and none convicted..:(
Did a couple of pakisatani troops get jailed for raping haitian boy

Unfortunate incident. I hope the bereaved families find solace and support from the Indian Army.

Last edited:
:what: how will nawaz sharif help solving Indian army suicide rate and killing own colleagues issues of Indian army ??

The frustration of being there causes these attacks within. The rigidity of the structure, the continuous exposure to jihad, the constant violence, affects the minds of even the most stable and strong people.

For example, you and me are sitting in our respective houses and talking here on these issues. Behind us, we have a fan or an airconditioner or TV or something running; our family members are at home doing their stuff, our kids are playing or studying or doing something else.

We often tend to take these things for granted. I am saying this because I have all of my brothers in the military except one. They live this life and I see it whenever I am in my house. We are a huge joint family and whenever I am at home and my brothers are at the border or involved in some mission that I may or may not know as per government rules, I realize this.

Military life is very different.

The point of calling Sharif is to move towards a more understanding neighbourhood. To make him as the head of Pakistan, understand and see through the real problems plaguing our countries. He may try to do his best to stop the violence but at least he can try.

Like our PM Modi ji said, it is not about who is stronger. It is about what we are losing.

Soldiers, peace, national money, families of soldiers.... it is the same case with you on the other side as it is with us here.

Recently, three jihadis were shot dead in J&K.

They died. But what happens to the parents of these jihadis? their sisters? their brothers? their children? their wives?

These jihadis die a cursed death, hated by all, not able to see their dear ones at their last moments.

Why?

Is it something worth dying for?

What happiness are htey giving their families?

What happiness are they giving their children?

What happiness are they giving their old parents who raised them and slogged for them?

You tell me.

Is this the future you want to chart out?

ohhhh MG you are sooooo oldddddddddddddddd.

hmmm

R.I.P......

The Army is not taking post traumatic stress disorder seriously.....
This has to change ASAP.

Many Western military organizations have opened entire centres which address these symptoms.... while our Army seems to ignore or at least downplay these problems.

The frustration of being there causes these attacks within. The rigidity of the structure, the continuous exposure to jihad, the constant violence, affects the minds of even the most stable and strong people.

For example, you and me are sitting in our respective houses and talking here on these issues. Behind us, we have a fan or an airconditioner or TV or something running; our family members are at home doing their stuff, our kids are playing or studying or doing something else.

We often tend to take these things for granted. I am saying this because I have all of my brothers in the military except one. They live this life and I see it whenever I am in my house. We are a huge joint family and whenever I am at home and my brothers are at the border or involved in some mission that I may or may not know as per government rules, I realize this.

Military life is very different.

The point of calling Sharif is to move towards a more understanding neighbourhood. To make him as the head of Pakistan, understand and see through the real problems plaguing our countries. He may try to do his best to stop the violence but at least he can try.

Like our PM Modi ji said, it is not about who is stronger. It is about what we are losing.

Soldiers, peace, national money, families of soldiers.... it is the same case with you on the other side as it is with us here.

Recently, three jihadis were shot dead in J&K.

They died. But what happens to the parents of these jihadis? their sisters? their brothers? their children? their wives?

These jihadis die a cursed death, hated by all, not able to see their dear ones at their last moments.

Why?

Is it something worth dying for?

What happiness are htey giving their families?

What happiness are they giving their children?

What happiness are they giving their old parents who raised them and slogged for them?

You tell me.

Is this the future you want to chart out?

agreed. But frustration at your end viz viz in the backdrop of such incidents can only be solved by you.

as far as realization of the situation well we also realise that and NS is not a juvenile politician he also has this realisation.

The better solution for both sides its a mutual give and take or a compromised control. one sides walking back is unacceptable to both

I can point out such incidents about your army too

Pakistan army sexually abusing minority women: NGO - Hindustan Times

Pakistan Army officers in Haiti sodomy scandal involving a 12-year-old boy | Mail Online

The point is using comforter by millitary isnt done in today's world... Such absurd Solution for stress disorder is unacceptable

hindutan times..... :rofl:

the 2 men are in jail... in Pak... show us how many you convicted for rapes n killings in IOK,gang rapes in north eastern states or the extensive rape/abuse of congolese children that forces congo to ask indian "peace keepers" to get lost?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom