What's new

Indian Army matches China man-for-man on the border

If you see my previous comment i clear said except some passess like ReZand La we found very fiercely

The Ceasefire and Aftermath

Surprisingly though the Chinese claimed area up to Chushul as theirs, on 21 November 1962, without any further offensives, they declared unilateral cease fire.

As per the War Diary of the Battalion, 13 Kumaon regrouped after the ceasefire less the C Company that had ceased to exist.

C Company after the war was re-raised from the ashes of Rezang La by milking men from the other companies and fresh recruit drafts that came as reinforcements after the war and rechristened as the Rezang La Company to honour its war heroes and deservingly in the precedence, it became the senior most company of the Battalion.

the article is from our source which i cannot post the link

Which source??

Its the infrastructure especially the rail road infra on the border areas...and that we need to work on..china is way ahead in that department.

This is a problem for PLA. As after routing up the ill equipped IA they will have to feed and treat a huge no. of POWs just like in 1962. Even in defeat India comes as a burden to her enemies.

This is a problem for PLA. As after routing up the ill equipped IA they will have to feed and treat a huge no. of POWs just like in 1962. Even in defeat India comes as a burden to her enemies.

I agree, I think our helicopters brought in more food and water supplies to feed captured Indian soldiers. We treated Indian POWs so well in 1962 that they refused to leave our control when we released them. Life was so much better under China that they begged to stay as a POW than be 'free' in India.

I agree, I think our helicopters brought in more food and water supplies to feed captured Indian soldiers. We treated Indian POWs so well in 1962 that they refused to leave our control when we released them. Life was so much better under China that they begged to stay as a POW than be 'free' in India.

We also experienced the same with chinese soldiers in 1967 .

When we released the captured chinese soldiers , they refused to go and PLA had to drag them to china .........:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom