What's new

Indian Army killed 138 Pakistani soldiers in 2017 in tactical operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, over 4500 Indian soldiers were killed between 2001 and 2016.
This breaks down to an average of 25 every month.....what to say of Indians admitting to losing only 28 in the whole of 2017. :lol:

Over 4,500 soldiers killed along LoC in Pak firing since 2001: Army
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ng-loc-in-pak-firing-since-2001-army-3738096/

easefire Violations Along LoC Have Claimed The Lives Of Over 4,500 Soldiers Since 2001, An RTI Reveals

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/ind...oldiers-since-2001-an-rti-reveals-265046.html

Toilet presstitutes at 2 cent propaganda.. :lol:

desperation cause this kind of articles :p:

But I’m sure of one thing the Indians cusulties will never out way any one else’s coming from a Indian source so what’s the point wasting everyone’s time with your made up statistics it’s for domestic consumption so let’s just leave it at that.
..The figure IA is telling is from it's own sources, but do you or PA have any figure to challange this...??
PA acknowledged death of 3 of it's army men on 25th Dec., But later denied that 3 of it's men died on 25th Dec.:azn:
Wonder if anybody in PA also knows the real figure of it's fatalities...Forget the civilians or pakistani govt.

..The figure IA is telling is from it's own sources, but do you or PA have any figure to challange this...??
PA acknowledged death of 3 of it's army men on 25th Dec., But later denied that 3 of it's men died on 25th Dec.:azn:
Wonder if anybody in PA also knows the real figure of it's fatalities...Forget the civilians or pakistani govt.

Your first sentence was enough. I stopped reading after that because it only strengthened my earlier stance on the subject. But thank you for your opinion

Your first sentence was enough. I stopped reading after that because it only strengthened my earlier stance on the subject. But thank you for your opinion
Effectively you are saying that IA figures are nearer to the factual figures, as PA have no count of it.
Thanks for confirming.
If u plan to counter in future, come with your figures..:tup::tup:

This is much more credible than the counterparts on the other side of border

- Not revealed Kargil Casualties, neither the dead were taken back
- No data on casualties published, neither shared with Parliament
- On Dec16,71, Pak army was surrendering and in the West Pak media and official sources were going gaga over victory in East Pakistan.

What can you expect from such establishments, truth ??? no they will say whatever to save their faces

Last edited:
Want to see the figure that pakistan army has compiled of it's dead soldiers, if any.
Kargil, 2017...Any period..

Oh look there goes hanuman. No that's just an Indian monkey dancing

Lets not give this thread or "news" any attention, it's simply for domestic consumption.

There is a lot to prove by propagandist in view of an article. Not to mention that how Indian Army hides its casualties of LoC by disclosing the lost of lives later in IoK in any fake encounter. Rather than worrying about losses of Pakistan Army, the public needs to question Indian Government for the huge losses that too without any war but mostly reported as suicide, killed by colleague or due to immense pressure.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom