What's new

Indian Army Exposed by its own Army officers

Those muslims were turks not you who considered low being by Arabs and turks in middle east

We talking india pakistan here
Don't talk CCP data

According to NCAER, India's middle class population would be 267 million in 2016. Further ahead, by 2025-26 the number of middle class households inIndia is likely to more than double from the 2015-16 levels to 113.8 million households or 547 million individuals

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_of_living_in_India

https://www.google.co.in/search?biw...ia&oq=middle+class+&aqs=mobile-gws-lite.1.0l5
Yawn, typical Indian in denial mode, WIKI as source, brilliant
If you can't debate in a rational way, i will be more than happy to entertain you DN, got it?

Yawn, typical Indian in denial mode, WIKI as source, brilliant
If you can't debate in a rational way, i will be more than happy to entertain you DN, got it?
Its still reliable and authentic rource than 50 cent Chinese propaganda forums

You bot generally use wiki sources when the arguments goes on your way wiki only posting figures that authentic and certify by World bank and other international agencies we don't need authentication from 50 cent CCP bots

Its still reliable and authentic rource than 50 cent Chinese propaganda forums

You bot generally use wiki sources when the arguments goes on your way wiki only posting figures that authentic and certify by World bank and other international agencies we don't need authentication from 50 cent CCP bots

Yeah right, 4 posts of mine is equal to the self-proclaimed shameless "2 dollars" middle class in India LOL
Everyone in India thinks they are 'middle class' and almost no one actually is
Only 2% of Indians are actually middle income, according to a Pew survey.
In a country quite as large as India, it's hard to identify anything that actually counts as being in the "middle." Yet most of us claim we are middle-class, no matter where we fall on the spectrum, whether compared to the rest of India or the globe. As far as the Pew Research Center is concerned, all those stories about India's burgeoning middle-class have little to do with reality: India is, as it has always been, woefully poor.

A look at India's break-up, based on these parameters, would leave you asking where that celebrated middle-class actually is.
Falvroy.png

Up to 95% of India still qualifies as poor or low-income, the vast majority of India's 1.2 billion citizens. For the globe, the equivalent proportion is 71%. As far as middle-income Indians go, only 2% of the country actually falls into this zone, compared to 13% of the globe, which is itself a disappointing number.
Here goes the "Super power India middle class" myth LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://scroll.in/article/740011/ev...re-middle-class-and-almost-no-one-actually-is

Yeah right, 4 posts of mine is equal to the self-proclaimed shameless "2 dollars" middle class in India LOL
Everyone in India thinks they are 'middle class' and almost no one actually is
Only 2% of Indians are actually middle income, according to a Pew survey.
In a country quite as large as India, it's hard to identify anything that actually counts as being in the "middle." Yet most of us claim we are middle-class, no matter where we fall on the spectrum, whether compared to the rest of India or the globe. As far as the Pew Research Center is concerned, all those stories about India's burgeoning middle-class have little to do with reality: India is, as it has always been, woefully poor.

A look at India's break-up, based on these parameters, would leave you asking where that celebrated middle-class actually is.
Falvroy.png

Up to 95% of India still qualifies as poor or low-income, the vast majority of India's 1.2 billion citizens. For the globe, the equivalent proportion is 71%. As far as middle-income Indians go, only 2% of the country actually falls into this zone, compared to 13% of the globe, which is itself a disappointing number.
Here goes the "Super power India middle class" myth LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://scroll.in/article/740011/ev...re-middle-class-and-almost-no-one-actually-is
Like said you have no facts on yourside

Authentic by worldwide agencies like World Bank or IMF only

Rhetoric likes stuff you posted is leftists magzine
Asusually another 50 cent post with zero facts more rhetorical

Like said you have no facts on yourside

Authentic by worldwide agencies like World Bank or IMF only

Rhetoric likes stuff you posted is leftists magzine
Asusually another 50 cent post with zero facts more rhetorical

Oh boy, i've just been informed by a member here, you're a "Dalit" no more reply from my side, doesn't worth to get myself bad luck for interact with an unt.........BYE bye:pleasantry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom