What's new

Indian Army Exposed by its own Army officers

Morale in Pakistan Arny has been so bad that dozens of personnel have faced death penalty and they even tried to kill own army chief:
:crazy: That news was debunked a long time ago and it's from 2004 - so that's not even relevant now. Morale in the Pakistan army has been at an all-time high. Our soldiers have been eager to make some Qeema out of Indians.

Also the recent LoC videos showed how poorly and pathetically equipped the Pakistan Arny is except a few units in DATA which are funded by USA.
What videos?
You cannot even spell FATA right and i'm supposed to believe an Indian who is telling a Pakistani who has relatives in the Armed Forces that our army is apparently under-equipped and demoralized? What world are we living in right now? Bollywood? :rofl:

First off, if you actually compare the pictures - soldiers at FATA are actually 'less equipped' than others because it takes time for new equipment to reach them. I have lived in Sialkot cantonment (military area ) all my life when I was in Pakistan and I can definitely tell you; that they are in another level compared to Indian soldiers in terms of quality (equipment, physical/mental fitness, training, motivation and ect...).

I also have a bunch of relatives in the military who constantly report to me about their lives. I have even met Indian soldiers on the Sialkot working boundary and even have pictures of them (I can share), they smelled like alcohol (I guess we now know where all that sopa-powa budget is going into) and looked like they haven't slept in days.

Induan sokdiers receive 2.0X times more salary than Pakistanis.
Salary does not mean better quality. Accompanied with salary, soldiers are given much more benefits. These can include - free housing for family, free top-tier education for children (with transportation), fund-related benefits and ect...

Pakistani soldiers don't join for the salary, here they are given almost the same respect as doctors are. It isn't about the salary but their religious and national obligation to protect the nation. It is considered a great honor to have a family member in the armed forces - especially if you come from clans/tribes that have a deep 'warrior' heritage.

Poor guy.
In here they can complain in media .Because we have civilian govt.
We knows how they treated their brave mens when they sacrificed for their nation in Kargil .
So please
Actually, they don't have the rights to complain as your own members said - these soldiers that are complaining will most likely be dismissed.

In The Pakistan Army, social media is very popular. Soldiers have twitter, facebook, instagram accounts and ect... and constantly share information about their lives. I wonder why I don't see them complaining.

Well, today one of your jawan is facing court martial because of the complain.

Actually I dont have any problem how you treat your solders. So, you dont need to defend all this before me. Stay happy.

Well.He didnt used the proper channel.

:crazy: That news was debunked a long time ago and it's from 2004 - so that's not even relevant now. Morale in the Pakistan army has been at an all-time high. Our soldiers have been eager to make some Qeema out of Indians.

What videos?
You cannot even spell FATA right and i'm supposed to believe an Indian who is telling a Pakistani who has relatives in the Armed Forces that our army is apparently under-equipped and demoralized? What world are we living in right now? Bollywood? :rofl:

First off, if you actually compare the pictures - soldiers at FATA are actually 'less equipped' than others because it takes time for new equipment to reach them. I have lived in Sialkot cantonment (military area ) all my life when I was in Pakistan and I can definitely tell you; that they are in another level compared to Indian soldiers in terms of quality (equipment, physical/mental fitness, training, motivation and ect...).

I also have a bunch of relatives in the military who constantly report to me about their lives. I have even met Indian soldiers on the Sialkot working boundary and even have pictures of them (I can share), they smelled like alcohol (I guess we now know where all that sopa-powa budget is going into) and looked like they haven't slept in days.

Salary does not mean better quality. Accompanied with salary, soldiers are given much more benefits. These can include - free housing for family, free top-tier education for children (with transportation), fund-related benefits and ect...

Pakistani soldiers don't join for the salary, here they are given almost the same respect as doctors are. It isn't about the salary but their religious and national obligation to protect the nation. It is considered a great honor to have a family member in the armed forces - especially if you come from clans/tribes that have a deep 'warrior' heritage.

Actually, they don't have the rights to complain as your own members said - these soldiers that are complaining will most likely be dismissed.

In The Pakistan Army, social media is very popular. Soldiers have twitter, facebook, instagram accounts and ect... and constantly share information about their lives. I wonder why I don't see them complaining.

They will be dismissed if they didnt used the proper channel and dont have evidences .
Here they also have benefits ,increment of around 5000RS for first child ,their education etc

It was under protection of Indian army that captured NLI soldiers spoke about their treatment by pak fauj daredevils sitting safely far away during Kargil. And it was truly terrible. Being abandoned to die and rot by the people who sent you on a dangerous mission...

That's one place where Pakistan has done it better than India : Investing in men.
India has mustered a huge amount of troops thus quality has been compromised overall..this is not the case with Pakistan.Here all soldiers live honerably and die an honerable death.

Both Countries Have Invested in their 'POWER' CENTERS !
Pakistan , Power center = Army
India Power Center = The Civilian Govt.

Morale in Pakistan Arny has been so bad that dozens of personnel have faced death penalty and they even tried to kill own army chief:

httpwww,satribune,com/archives/dec04/P1_butt2.htm

Also the recent LoC videos showed how poorly and pathetically equipped the Pakistan Arny is except a few units in FATA which are funded by USA.

Indian soldiers receive 2.0X times more salary than Pakistanis.

Do You Indians Even Bother To Read The Links.The Soldier Mentioned Was Charged On Links With Terrorists Outfit And He Refused to Serve in South Waziristan Because Of Poor Conditions In The Army But Because He Was Sympathetic to Taliban

In 2014 multiple Pakistani sailors defected to Qaeda and attacked own naval vessel.GHQ attack was Carrie out by a Pakistani soldier.

Recent photos from LoC show hilariously badly equipped Pakistan Arny is.
Wah S Khan LoC Mahaaz showed Pakistan Arny equipment is a joke

I have multiple relatives in Indian Army and know that morale in Indian Army us much higher than in Pakistan army.

In have been to LoC and seen how Pakistani soldiers do not even have mattresses and are addicted to opium.

Indian soldiers not only receive higher salariesbut also much more benefits.

Talk is Cheap First Give The Links

Poor guy.
In here they can complain in media .Because we have civilian govt.
We knows how they treated their brave mens when they sacrificed for their nation in Kargil .
So please

So Do You Think Our Soldiers Are Dumb That They Cannot Complain In The Media.If You Want To Talk About Kargil Then There Is Another Thread.All Your Questions Have Been Answered There

Which means morale In Pakistan Army is low that even Taliban is preferable.

You Really Are An Idiot Aren't You It's Not About Morale It's About Ideological Sympathies

Ideological sympathies for militant groups emerge when morale is very low.

They Don't Emerge They Were A Legacy of The 1980s When Close Links Were Forged Between Religious Right Wing and National Security Establishment

Last edited:
Which again shows low morale.

If Some Brain Malfunction Forces you To Equate Pre Existing Political Sympathies with "low morale" I Can't Do Anything
About It

At The End Of The Day Our Soldiers Don't Whine Like Little Girls On The Social Media

You Want "Low Morale" How About This

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ears-government-says/articleshow/38873826.cms

It was under protection of Indian army that captured NLI soldiers spoke about their treatment by pak fauj daredevils sitting safely far away during Kargil. And it was truly terrible. Being abandoned to die and rot by the people who sent you on a dangerous mission...

Again Talk Is Cheap Show Something First Then We Talk

I have multiple relatives in Indian Army and know that morale in Indian Army us much higher than in Pakistan army.

In have been to LoC and seen how Pakistani soldiers do not even have mattresses and are addicted to opium.

Yes I Am Sure Pakistani Soldiers Also Offered You Some Crack When You Went Into Their Bunkers :rofl::rofl:

I Also Have Relatives In The Army And Know How High Their Morale Is So You Don't Need to Lecture Me

Last edited:
Indian Army soldiers have lower suicide rate than all proffesional armies which reveal data, USA, Israel, Canada, Australia, Japan, Korea south, France, Russia, Turkey etc.

Examples of low Pakistan Military morale:
SSG mess attack had insider help.
PNS Mehran had insider help.
Pakistani soldiers were arrested for trying to kill own chief.

A PAF air man even defected to TTP and is now a leader Adnan Rashid.

You Really Need To Check A Dictionary Pre Existing Ideological Loyalties Does Not = LOW MORALE

You Want Low Morale How About This

http://www.catchnews.com/india-news...-morale-at-all-time-low-1477415398.html?seq=2

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...my-finds-inflatable-answer-to-low-morale.html

https://www.telegraphindia.com/1141208/jsp/opinion/story_2480.jsp#.WHkJQfB97IV

That Second Link Is Just :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nobody believes relative stories, son.

Yes And You Expect Me To Believe In Your BS Kid

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom