What's new

Indian Army Exposed by its own Army officers

Morale in Pakistan Arny has been so bad that dozens of personnel have faced death penalty and they even tried to kill own army chief:

httpwww,satribune,com/archives/dec04/P1_butt2.htm

Also the recent LoC videos showed how poorly and pathetically equipped the Pakistan Arny is except a few units in FATA which are funded by USA.

Indian soldiers receive 2.0X times more salary than Pakistanis.

It doesn't matter how much you get paid if you can't even have proper breakfast and dinner. I actually feel bad for these soldiers from bottom of my heart because it is not funny to see people sleep hungry. These soldiers belong to middle class and are just trying to survive, they don't belong to elite class that snatches everything from the poor.
Most Pakistanis don't join army for money, They join army so they can sacrifice their lives for the country and become Shaheed.

There is no problem in pension also .My relative ,a JCO from Navy ,has around 25000rs Pension
Okay that is good to hear.
All countries should treat their soldiers with respect. You should actually support these soldiers who are exposing corrupt senior officers, there must be a reason why so many soldiers are doing this.

Food in BSF are far better than in FC.
Yes i can see that from this video.

Still our forces get better salaries than your beggar officers

Poor soilders lives in. Huts and undereducate
Look at your literacy rate
Now run along back to slumdog street and tell everyone how rich you are since no one gives two monkeys about what the Indians bark here.

Now run along back to slumdog street and tell everyone how rich you are since no one gives two monkeys about what the Indians bark here.
Coming from country who's gdp equal mumbai city

Poor rats what happen

Salaries kya bta toh jara pak fauj ki

Go check value of pakistan rupees against indian aukaad pta chal jaye gi

Indian is spending more on purchasing than benefits of its solders. This might backfire.

It is actually good for Pakistan...in battle of lonewala..the famous dialouge..sir jee naya tank ha aaj hi nikala ha :D

Still our forces get better salaries than your beggar officers

Poor soilders lives in. Huts and undereducate
Look at your literacy rate
Again bro, why are you bringing up Salaries? I have already stated; no one here really gives a **** about salaries in the Armed Forces. Soldiers are respected as much as doctors and engineers and serve for religion and country not for greed and money like your real begging soldiers.

You're calling our men 'beggars'; when it is your soldiers that are begging for FOOD alone. Salaries don't mean shit if you're starving and shivering on the border and the only scraps of food you probably eat are expired.

Coming from country who's gdp equal mumbai city

Poor rats what happen

Salaries kya bta toh jara pak fauj ki

Go check value of pakistan rupees against indian aukaad pta chal jaye gi
Why are blabbering shit that has nothing to do with the topic? Stop trying to change the topic out of humiliation.

India is a huge country and over-populated, so it will have huge numbers. For example; there are more street-shitters in India than the entire population of Pakistan.

I mean, as a Pakistani, how do you think you can call Indians poor?. Chinese fellows can. Pakistanis...

India is a huge country and over-populated, so it will have huge numbers. For example; there are more street-shitters in India than the entire population of Pakistan.

Stop posting disgusting filth.

Mods, can you take action people like this.

Bull shit look at per capita income literacy rate you are backward every economic in indicator

Our middle class over thrice your whole population

You poor chaps don't have facts on your side only rhetorics and pipe dreams of wonder project setup by third country

What ia your FDI in actual than just flashy headline

You talk humiliation go talk to your previous generation who rub their noses in our feets in 1971 yes chap thats true humiliation in its true sense

. Thats why i said aukaad mein raho

1971? Dude the whole "Hindustan" was ruled by Muslims for over 300 years and all of your ancestors were licking the feet of Muslims Rajas for every sliver of food.

Having friends and family in the Army, i have stayed at quite a few army installations and i have always found even our Jawans to be highly motivated and satisfied.

Guys lets just have some pop corn and enjoy the videos.

Bull shit look at per capita income literacy rate you are backward every economic in indicator

Our middle class over thrice your whole population

You poor chaps don't have facts on your side only rhetorics and pipe dreams of wonder project setup by third country

Really? or you're using your 2-4 dollars class as middle class data in India?:lol:
NgiFyW3.png

http://www.indiaspend.com/cover-story/not-264-million-middle-class-is-24-million-report-37317

WOW Pakistanis are more concerned about IA personnel's than Indians themselves am i the only one who is seeing some pattern evolving in all these incidents ? .

1971? Dude the whole "Hindustan" was ruled by Muslims for over 300 years and all of your ancestors were licking the feet of Muslims Rajas for every sliver of food.

Having friends and family in the Army, i have stayed at quite a few army installations and i have always found even our Jawans to be highly motivated and satisfied.

Guys lets just have some pop corn and enjoy the videos.
Those muslims were turks not you who considered low being by Arabs and turks in middle east

Really? or you're using your 2-4 dollars class as middle class data in India?:lol:
NgiFyW3.png

http://www.indiaspend.com/cover-story/not-264-million-middle-class-is-24-million-report-37317
We talking india pakistan here
Don't talk CCP data

According to NCAER, India's middle class population would be 267 million in 2016. Further ahead, by 2025-26 the number of middle class households inIndia is likely to more than double from the 2015-16 levels to 113.8 million households or 547 million individuals

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_of_living_in_India

https://www.google.co.in/search?biw...ia&oq=middle+class+&aqs=mobile-gws-lite.1.0l5

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom