What's new

Indian Army exercise near Pak border 60,000 soldiers, 200 tanks, Sukhoi-30

At least not sending dossiers like you guys..threatening surgical strikes and sending piece of papers aka dossiers lmao.:lol:

As we said before, we have no interest in any strikes, since your own people are doing it to you. Your commandos are busy rescuing their own headquarters from your own countrymen, a curious circus possible only in pakistan. We are not interested in your territory, but your people have wet dreams of taking kashmir from india. Our military's only job is to prevent even an inch of our territory being taken. That's why we don't need to do military strikes.

We do send papers in the hope that you people are civilised and will bring perpetrators of terrible terrorist attacks to justice. If you don't do that, that speaks more about your society than ours. And ultimately it is your society that is descending into the stone age, not ours. Cheerio.

ok now every1 cut it

exercise is meant to be in a desert terrain which according to my geography lessons is nowhere in india except rajasthan which is NEAR to pak border

that NEAR = 200 miles away

pak govt was informed about the exercise well in advance

some stupid guy spoke about surgical strikes....i never knew a statement like "WE ARE CAPABLE OF SURGICAL STRIKES" = WE WILL DO SURGICAL STRIKES

why are pakiis crying about....last year pak china joint exercise was held near indian border

and wats the matter with an EXERCISE??

Bl[i]tZ;2639505 said:
I'm impressed! We just finished a major exercise in Dec ( Sudarshan Shakti + Maha Gajraj), and in two months time we are back to field again.
And considering that each such Exercise costs the exchequer approx Rs 500 crores!! :woot: There was a time during the past decade when we conducted Exercises once in two years due to financial constraints, and deployed three tanks to represent an entire regiment!!! Things have changed and how! We've come a long way, baby!!

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

I want to repeat some Indian comments when we started Azm-e-Nau ...... But it will further derail the topic....

Back
Top Bottom