What's new

Indian Army deploys Armoured bulldozers to destroy Chinese bunkers on Bhutan border

lol look at the cheerleaders yapping on

china is a paper tiger , if a war broke out tey know it will split the country like it always has been
IMG-20170629-WA0002.jpg

Good morning! Hope you had a nice dream.

Says the south indian uncle .. playing second fiddle to his own countrymen.

Don't they call you "kalu"/"blackie" and make fun of you?:lol/

I do not play second fiddle to any one, in fact I do not care any one . May be problem with my attitude.

I never came across any such kind of situations. Infact most of North Indians both men and women are friendly.
From my school days onwards I have friends with Northies.

What China wants:
Threaten India saying 1962, when Nehru neglected army. And make India with draw. If India does not withdraw, may be a limited war to damage India economically.

What India should do:
In-case China mobilises Army, do the same. Stop trade with China and use 80 billion trade deficit to invest in nuclear missiles and fund army. Chinese have to keep long supply lines over Tibet. Every Indian works part time for free and hit Chinese trade abroad. Chinese growth rate falls below 4% or less.
If China tries to do limited war. Escalate till nuclear weapons. Nuke Han area... Chinese goes behind 1000 years permanently, nothing grows for in China for 1000 years...

If India fails to escalate to nuclear weapons, India will have to leave with shame. Better to nuke a few Bejing Shanghai etc and die...
I'm sorry to tell you the truth.
Nehru knows the power of China and knows the power of India, so he does not want to wage war with china. But it seems that members of India want swagger before others... Then, it was all Nehru's fault.

India has deployed 200 thousand troops on the Chinese border. You should be proud.

China has nuclear weapons in 1964, and I mean India will be wiped off the map as long as China is willing.

China's trade volume was $3.6 trillion in 2016. The volume of trade between China and India is $70 billion. Reduce China's economic growth to 4% or less? You are overestimating India.

Baby, wake up...:lol:

Pakistanis & Chinese believe only they can attack and India won't respond. Could it be crap filled Indus water?
You deployed 200 thousand troops and added 100 tanks to China border (from India media), and then said that China attacked you?

lol look at the cheerleaders yapping on

china is a paper tiger , if a war broke out tey know it will split the country like it always has been

i like how the Chinese pay all innocent wile clearly breaking international laws and openly attacking their neighbors
Think of India's arms stocks for only 20 days. LOL, who is a paper tiger? If you don't forget
Kargil War, you need to import weapons all over the world during the war.

I have only one request. When the war is over, Indians don't say - Chinese sneak attack us!

Win this lying country in India and need a sneak attack?

Prepare your weapon inventory, lie expert!

Last edited:
Nehru knows the power of China and knows the power of India, so he does not want to wage war with china. But it seems that members of India want swagger before others... Then, it was all Nehru's fault.

Nehru was incompetent enough to trust china and they stabled his back. ironically our books ignore this fact, till the 70s India has been passive to its neighbors, hell unlike china we even gave back all the terain we gained in the 1971 war with Pakistan.

China has nuclear weapons in 1964, and I mean India will be wiped off the map as long as China is willing.
right like that's not going to drag the soviets into china , and make India launch a full front invasion into Tibet from the south and soviets from the north. the soviets hated china from 60s-80s . it was the soviets pressure that made the Chinese not interfere indo-pak war of 65 and 71

besides by the time of late 60s we already had nuclear weapons , we tested our first bomb in 1974 to send a message to USA,UK and china who were planing to attack India

I do not play second fiddle to any one, in fact I do not care any one . May be problem with my attitude.

I never came across any such kind of situations. Infact most of North Indians both men and women are friendly.
From my school days onwards I have friends with Northies.
Wow these pakistani guys can be so insidious. When terrorism does not work trying to plant disunity between us.
But they are too obvious .

India has deployed 200 thousand troops on the Chinese border. You should be proud.

China's trade volume was $3.6 trillion in 2016. The volume of trade between China and India is $70 billion. Reduce China's economic growth to 4% or less? You are overestimating India.

Baby, wake up...:lol:

You deployed 200 thousand troops and added 100 tanks to China border (from India media), and then said that China attacked you?

Think of India's arms stocks for only 20 days. LOL, who is a paper tiger? If you don't forget
Kargil War, you need to import weapons all over the world during the war.

I have only one request. When the war is over, Indians don't say - Chinese sneak attack us!

Win this lying country in India and need a sneak attack?

Prepare your weapon inventory, lie expert!
On 21st day we start using our nuclear weapons.
We have 3000 nukes as per latest estimates.

On 21st day we start using our nuclear weapons.
We have 3000 nukes as per latest estimates.

By above logic, the Russians could have finished the US off with their (high) numbers, but they could not or did not, because there is more to it than what teenagers think.

What a balderdash idea.

Nehru was incompetent enough to trust china and they stabled his back. ironically our books ignore this fact, till the 70s India has been passive to its neighbors, hell unlike china we even gave back all the terain we gained in the 1971 war with Pakistan.

right like that's not going to drag the soviets into china , and make India launch a full front invasion into Tibet from the south and soviets from the north. the soviets hated china from 60s-80s . it was the soviets pressure that made the Chinese not interfere indo-pak war of 65 and 71

besides by the time of late 60s we already had nuclear weapons , we tested our first bomb in 1974 to send a message to USA,UK and china who were planing to attack India
Lie expert, let me tell you the truth.

At any time, China's main forces were in the eastern region. Even in 1962, China did not transfer its main forces to the west. In other words, China uses second tier troops to beat India.

So, China and the Soviet Union against each other, never mind with India.

Lol... During the Korean War, China VS 17 countries, and Macarthur was forced to quit, and eventually Americans came to the negotiating table. The Soviet Union deployed 1 million troops on the Chinese border in 70s. Thought to be able to occupy China's Chen-pao Island, but unfortunately, until 1990, the Soviet Union did not complete it.

Lie expert. You are overestimating India.

Last edited:
Lie expert, let me tell you the truth.

At any time, China's main forces were in the eastern region. Even in 1962, China did not transfer its main forces to the west. In other words, China uses second tier troops to beat India.

So, China and the Soviet Union against each other, never mind with India.

Lol... During the Korean War, China fought against 17 countries, and Macarthur was forced to quit, and eventually Americans came to the negotiating table. The Soviet Union deployed 1 million troops on the Chinese border in 70s. Thought to be able to occupy China's Chen-pao Island, but unfortunately, until 1990, the Soviet Union did not complete it.

Lie expert. You are overestimating India.
So thats what Chinese propaganda machinery has been teaching you guys.. well they seem to be doing a reasonable job.

By above logic, the Russians could have finished the US off with their (high) numbers, but they could not or did not, because there is more to it than what teenagers think.

What a balderdash idea.
Kindly don't quote me in future. I despise people like you.

Back
Top Bottom