What's new

Indian Army deploys Armoured bulldozers to destroy Chinese bunkers on Bhutan border

Yeah and then you got flushed out of there, hardly anything to brag about :lol:
Yah, and then Macarthur quit, and the Americans came to the negotiating table, and then Nehru came... To cover up the defeat, the Indians say - China sneak attack to India.

It seems that if China doesn't sneak attack India. India can win...:-)

You got kicked out and Seoul is under US ally control now.
Such a powerful US plus 16 countries, China has occupied Seoul. Oh, that's enough.

More than 60 years of peace between China and US tell me it's worth.

Such a powerful US plus 16 countries, China has occupied Seoul. Oh, that's enough.

More than 60 years of peace between China and US tell me it's worth.
China outnumbered US forces 2:1 but still could not take Seoul.
Tell me even after such numerical superiority, why China had to use Human wave tactics.

@WebMaster @Slav Defence @Horus

Off topic trolling & insulting woman. Please look into it.
Please check who was insulting babies first.

You can keep indulging in tibet and sikkim with those fancy toys we will reach beijing and shanghai with this.
We can cover the whole India decades ago, so?

I guess better use these tanks soon then. It seems India is getting a lot of Spike anti-tank missiles and they are mean as hell. Don't want to see these tanks sitting around until they are ready to be blown up, do we?
LOL, shivering now? Realize that whatever weapons I just posted, India has got no indigenous equivalent. Yeap we also have Reaper class drones with infrared imaging, you think we send in tanks without first scouting the area? Drones first with infrared cameras, kill some Indians, then proceed with tanks and howitzers and ground troops.

That's peanuts compared the 200,000+ PLA eliminated by US in Korea alone.
Aww, crying for your sugar daddy now? :D

Will discuss that with your LOMO tonight ok acha?:dirol:
Chill bro, when I opened my eyes, I can't see coz it was too dark, but i did smell curry sweat tho. After a while, I saw two big white eye balls and grinning white teeth in the dark.

Tell me even after such numerical superiority, why China had to use Human wave tactics.
Don't quibble, Macarthur quit, Americans accept negotiations. That's enough.

The tactics of "Human wave tactics" are the helpless choice of backward countries when he faces advanced countries.... for example, India deploys 200 thousand troops on the Chinese border, as if India thought it would maintain an advantage over the 50 thousand Chinese police. :-)

china-mos_062917070938.jpg

china-mos-2_062917070938.jpg

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Lu Kang released photographs showing two vehicles of the Indian Army crossing the boundary.

The red line in the middle of the photographs is the boundary line according to China. Both photos have vehicles of the Indian Army allegedly crossing the line.

China claims the photos showed India on "China's side" of the boundary line. It did not mention the location but the photographs are thought to be from the Doklam plateau, which China refers to as Donglang, near the India-China-Bhutan tri-junction.
The structures were illegal .. they needed to be demolished... Chinese can go play ball...

lol look at the cheerleaders yapping on
china is a paper tiger , if a war broke out tey know it will split the country like it always has been

The structures were illegal .. they needed to be demolished... Chinese can go play ball...
i like how the Chinese pay all innocent wile clearly breaking international laws and openly attacking their neighbors

china-mos_062917070938.jpg

china-mos-2_062917070938.jpg

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Lu Kang released photographs showing two vehicles of the Indian Army crossing the boundary.

The red line in the middle of the photographs is the boundary line according to China. Both photos have vehicles of the Indian Army allegedly crossing the line.

China claims the photos showed India on "China's side" of the boundary line. It did not mention the location but the photographs are thought to be from the Doklam plateau, which China refers to as Donglang, near the India-China-Bhutan tri-junction.
These are old 60s bulldozers
amato147785-r1-e008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom