What's new

Indian Army deploys Armoured bulldozers to destroy Chinese bunkers on Bhutan border

China is not Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sikkim, Bhutan, nepal...

No, you are not.
These countries have not lost their roots & culture to commies.
All these countries have a future, sadly, the communists don't.

Which countries have you decided to import anti tank missiles?

Spike ATGM from Israel. They are pretty good I hear. Don't keep too much track of defence industry these days though.

meh, we only talk about it in context how pitiful of a PM Nehru was.
It's more internal political context that this is used rather than pointing at you.

So, take a chill pill. India has never claimed any territory under China. Only the converse is true & you have the same issue with multiple countries all around you.
What a sad thing. Nehru knows China and knows India. He doesn't want to start a war. But it seems that India lawmakers can't wait to swagger before others... But after the failure, everything is Nehru's fault.

China has 14 neighboring countries, and India is only one of them, which means we can not concentrate our forces to balance the border forces. So how do we invade India? By virtue of 50 thousand of the police force?

Yeah? did you pull that out from your behind? show "FACTS" not "TRASH" DN:dirol:
xNYzTnR.jpg
That's peanuts compared the 200,000+ PLA eliminated by US in Korea alone.

That's peanuts compared the 200,000+ PLA eliminated by US in Korea alone.
I'm sorry... Even if China has such a large number of casualties, American troops are still staying in South korea.

Did you know that we occupied Seoul in 1951?

They send in bulldozer and we send in tanks. Will India send in Arjun? Oooo wait, it's too heavy to reach that place. LOL. Next send in our AH-4 light howitzer which beat M-777 to win the Kuwaiti contract. And all of it is 100% Chinese made, are you going to import now? You are going to face the worlds second largest Military Industrial Complex. China is unusually quiet......I wonder why? :D

You can keep indulging in tibet and sikkim with those fancy toys we will reach beijing and shanghai with this.
aa-Cover-rg836b7th9mvfapi3qgc7mt2r6-20161227053946.Medi.jpeg

I'm sorry... Even if China has such a large number of casualties, American troops are still staying in South korea.

Yeah and then you got flushed out of there, hardly anything to brag about :lol:

You got kicked out and Seoul is under US ally control now.

Back
Top Bottom