What's new

Indian Army deploys Armoured bulldozers to destroy Chinese bunkers on Bhutan border

True but we don't get frightened by a single phone call and surrender our soverigenity so easily.

"Girte hain shahsawar hi maidaan-e-jung mei Woh tifl kya girenge jo ghutno ke bal chale"

This is the Bhutan-China border! Who gave you any sovereignty over there???

The provoking part here is being done by China, so, written accords between countries now means nothing, right? India has got itself a great opportunity to embarrass China, it should use it to the fullest by pulling China to UN and ICJ etc.

You must be joking.

No no, its from HERE
VnWpodc.jpg

Assholes like you do not deserve to be on a defence forum because you are disrespecting the dead soldiers to score a point. No wonder Han whores have stop breeding warriors but trolls.

Assholes like you do not deserve to be on a defence forum because you are disrespecting the dead soldiers to score a point. No wonder Han whores have stop breeding warriors but trolls.
You're mad? i'm so sorry to have hurt your little Indian feeling:cry: forgive me and please enjoy the following episode to make up OK? its good:smitten:

Lying expert, please help Indians provide lying level. Too low.
1,Nehru is the Prime of India. Only Indians know about him. Don't think it's our duty to know what he thinks. But I know India's "forward policy", which is the standard offensive plan. So while you're talking about friendship, you're preparing for a "forward policy"? Who stabbed at the back?

2,Oh, China and the Soviet Union, in order to fight for a small island, China casualties 2 million people? So almost all Chinese troops have been killed? Unfortunately, Chen-pao Island still belongs to China. I was moved by your iq...

3, I guess you want to say is "Afghanistan defeated the Soviet Union". All your energy is lying, not reading? This is the level of lying in indians!! Low level and without any logic! quantity over quality ——Is this why India deployed 200 thousand troops on the China border?

lie expert, to help indians.

1.those are facts m8 , facts that even indians don't want to agree as it puts the 1st PM in bad light. the entire breakdown was reviled in the declassification files , GOI under Nehrus direct order never intervened for any Chinese provocations till china entered NEFA, the defense minister in confidence of neharus words didn't bother to fortify the Chinese borders, they were just camps, our main focus in the east was east Pakistan and the west was west Pakistan . apart for establishing a poorly constructed watch-posts , forward policy had little to do with any form of war.

2.i meant 2 million fought not died, mistypes it. non the less the soviets were itching to regain their territory in 1969 . i.e had all intention to invade china.

3.what's wrong with protecting our borders? how is that even related? its essential to station high military presence in north east for any sort of invasion.

You're mad? i'm so sorry to have hurt your little Indian feeling:cry: forgive me and please enjoy the following episode to make up OK? its good:smitten:

:wave:

Please check who was insulting babies first.

We can cover the whole India decades ago, so?

LOL, shivering now? Realize that whatever weapons I just posted, India has got no indigenous equivalent. Yeap we also have Reaper class drones with infrared imaging, you think we send in tanks without first scouting the area? Drones first with infrared cameras, kill some Indians, then proceed with tanks and howitzers and ground troops.

Drones are good against the Taliban. Modern militaries tend to have these things called MANPADS. They tend to knock low-flying objects like drones out of the sky. Your war-fighting manual is a mixture between WWII and American action against Taliban. You should brush up on what happens in the rest of the world to get the complete picture and stay updated.

There is nothing to be hurt about to see our soldiers giving supreme sacrifice, especially who fought with Chini cannon fodders with bare hands.

Everyone knows who is hurt. Soopall Powal Chin red *** dragon is pushed back for their thuggery by IA under new leadership. Your bravado was all because there was soft government. Modi gave you enough time to behave. Now send all your Gay PLA to push Indian army back.

Don't forget to shiver in your split pants.

I am calling PLA soldiers as cannon fodders, who fought 1962 war.

The reason is Chinese are showing list of Martyrs to make a point that we are afraid of them.

Is any Indian here on this forum afraid of China ?

I ask everyone, Did Chinese Soldier dies in 1962 ?

If they died, do they have Names ?

If they had Name should I put the list here to prove a point that Chinese are afraid of India ?

Drones are good against the Taliban. Modern militaries tend to have these things called MANPADS. They tend to knock low-flying objects like drones out of the sky. Your war-fighting manual is a mixture between WWII and American action against Taliban. You should brush up on what happens in the rest of the world to get the complete picture and stay updated.
LOL, Using MANPADS against HALE drones.

Interesting observation. Don't u guys do the same thing vis a vis India. We too feel awkward similarly

indian ten times the size. india has been punishing kashmris, lynching so call beef eaters, attacking pakistan from afghanistan, inviting usa to build base in is territory. murdered muslims migrating to new pakistan, at that time muslims were dalits who were not to drink from same cup as hindu upper caste. india becomes nuclear power starts threatening pakistan. india created trained funded mukti bani which split pakistan in two of course pakistan has traitors in its ranks to this day. India makes movies of muslim bad guy and sonni deol is the hero.

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK INDIA WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM? MUGHAL RULE ? MUSLIMS RULE?,
which has nothing to do with modern pakistan, most were peasant people who migrated and formed new families and livelihood.

1.those are facts m8 , facts that even indians don't want to agree as it puts the 1st PM in bad light. the entire breakdown was reviled in the declassification files , GOI under Nehrus direct order never intervened for any Chinese provocations till china entered NEFA, the defense minister in confidence of neharus words didn't bother to fortify the Chinese borders, they were just camps, our main focus in the east was east Pakistan and the west was west Pakistan . apart for establishing a poorly constructed watch-posts , forward policy had little to do with any form of war.

2.i meant 2 million fought not died, mistypes it. non the less the soviets were itching to regain their territory in 1969 . i.e had all intention to invade china.

3.what's wrong with protecting our borders? how is that even related? its essential to station high military presence in north east for any sort of invasion.

:wave:
You've wasted too much of my time. We don't have the duty to understand Indian ideas. But what is certain is that India's "forward policy" is the key to the beginning of the war.

indian ten times the size. india has been punishing kashmris, lynching so call beef eaters, attacking pakistan from afghanistan, inviting usa to build base in is territory. murdered muslims migrating to new pakistan, at that time muslims were dalits who were not to drink from same cup as hindu upper caste. india becomes nuclear power starts threatening pakistan. india created trained funded mukti bani which split pakistan in two of course pakistan has traitors in its ranks to this day. India makes movies of muslim bad guy and sonni deol is the hero.

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK INDIA WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM? MUGHAL RULE ? MUSLIMS RULE?,
which has nothing to do with modern pakistan, most were peasant people who migrated and formed new families and livelihood.
India 10 times in what ? The indian forces are twice yours ,which is logical when our threat is in the east is China.
Kashmiris have not been innocent peaceful victims.
Google the killings of jklf against unarmed Kashmiris and Indians ,incl our diplomats in UK Before 1989 incursions through Pakistan started.
Lynchings I totally condemn but they are a speck compared to the Muslim dead in Pakistan . Just compare the nos of shia or ahemadi or Christians dead in the last 10 years in Pakistan with muslims killed here. Though even 1 dead Muslim here is a blot in my eyes.

chinese are losing their touch. Even the trolling is not upto the mark :lol:
I envy India for deploying 200 thousand troops on the border... You have enough confidence. Think of China doing the same thing. Will India be crazy?

Back
Top Bottom