What's new

Indian Army deploys Armoured bulldozers to destroy Chinese bunkers on Bhutan border

Sorry, cannot help you there.
Maybe she can post pic of herself here.
Will help diffuse the tension here.
Only know she is one hot delusional chilli.
Miss Nandini? Nice name. Another lady. Have all the men gone to the border and left you guys in PDF? :D

I swear he is very handsome and strong.
You will be satisfied.

Bro, just let me stop you there. On one condition, the girl should be pretty and slim too.
You know what I mean. ;) mainly slim not necessary very pretty. :D

@waz @WAJsal @WebMaster

Didn't we have a zero tolerance policy towards people who harass female members? Please take care of this sexist filth.

kashmiris are occupied. so kashmris getting tortured by indian soldiers and tied jeeps is thier fault. beating young kids and making them shout anti pakistan slogan. raping kashmiri women is thier own fault.
you did not answer about killing of muslim migrating to pakistan by hindu groups ?
what about threats to pakistan once you got the nukes?
funded trained mukti bahni groups, breaking pakistan in two?
The lynching is higher after all police are in the game of killing muslims. Do your soldiers not kill bengali farmers at the border? for no reason, then claim they were smugglers.

U sincerely need to be on Google and do some independent basic reserach. Put these queries on Google and get your enlightenment. Do not expect us to waste time on removing indoctrination and missed education due to your curriculum. I have full sympathy with you kid.

What's wrong in asking invaders to leave?
Isn't China the land of Buddhists & Tao? Why did Commies invade it and subjugate it's people?

Commies did not fly from Mars if you didn't know it. Your beloved Buddhists in China embraced communism.

It is not hate,it is mistrust.

Yeah, it's not hate, it's just misunderstanding, hate is totally absurd in modi's india!

I got to know first time about it our own parliament didnt accepted it, we already honer those soldiers who took part in this operations and Modi is declaring it in US about it.

Than you should go and read the statements of opposition members of your country. As far as Modi is concerned he will say anything to prove that fake sur-gi-kal strikes and it doesn't matter what he says. Your Media rejected it. UN rejected it. Your army wasn't able to provide a proof about it. All your soldiers who dared to enter Pakistani territory were killed right away & and one who entered into Pakistani terrirotry was captured for whom your DGMO begged to send him back :D :D :D sur-gi-kal strikes... Apni auqaat daikh kr baat kia kro.. tumharai soldiers ko lunch to milta nae aur sur-gi-kal strikes kraingai.. pehly apnai soldiers ko seniors kai shoes polish krwanai wali duty sai to azaad krwa lo :D :D

Than you should go and read the statements of opposition members of your country. As far as Modi is concerned he will say anything to prove that fake sur-gi-kal strikes and it doesn't matter what he says. Your Media rejected it. UN rejected it. Your army wasn't able to provide a proof about it. All your soldiers who dared to enter Pakistani territory were killed right away & and one who entered into Pakistani terrirotry was captured for whom your DGMO begged to send him back :D :D :D sur-gi-kal strikes... Apni auqaat daikh kr baat kia kro.. tumharai soldiers ko lunch to milta nae aur sur-gi-kal strikes kraingai.. pehly apnai soldiers ko seniors kai shoes polish krwanai wali duty sai to azaad krwa lo :D :D
UN never rejected surgical strike.
Infact the Head of US defence intelligence confirmed that the surgical strikes took place.

This should tell the Chinese which country is more important to them.
No Indian hates Chinese people. The Chinese I have met in my life are exceptionally nice & warm. We do not have any historical grievances between us. So, I keep wondering why China would be so anti-India?!
This is all on the internet. It doesn't happen in real life.

U sincerely need to be on Google and do some independent basic reserach. Put these queries on Google and get your enlightenment. Do not expect us to waste time on removing indoctrination and missed education due to your curriculum. I have full sympathy with you kid.

You silly d ick head which curriculum in uk teaches this? i used google search engine. I take it that you are from from india as your flag shows. Tell me does india give you real education ? does it teach you real history?
vedic supa powa aryan tata is that what they teach you. missed education? you mean miseducation.
I used google search take a look.

express-tribune-lead1.jpg

this is a real situation not some medieval century fantasy valour tales

Dear you should be somewhere on wagah border or Jantar Mantar lighting up some candles and sloganeering about world peace. This is a defence forum and people are talking real stuff here.

War seems like a joke to you Hindustanis. This is not Myanmar you are provoking.

Fauj e Hind /Indian Military is always prepared to face the enemy/enemies. We are well aware who are our real enemies and who are our hidden enemies. Trade will be closed, if you continue your shit ways and even ToT , this is clear warning to EU Nations .

when india will be strong enough to stand as a third pole in this world but that time is not now and will not be here for decades untill then we should bury our heads and do our work

India does not seek conflict
But we have to protect our interests ; where do we draw the line

Bullies can not be reasoned with ; Guilted ; appeased or bargained with

They have to be tamed

By the way ; You are a lady

Would you quietly accept harrassment on the street or do something about it

What India faces is almost regular Provocation by China

Dear you should be somewhere on wagah border or Jantar Mantar lighting up some candles and sloganeering about world peace. This is a defence forum and people are talking real stuff here.

Candles ? I use to light up because of electricity problems in my childhood , Izzat Diye tou raas nahi aaye. Majority of them in EU nations are stealing Military info about other nations and even selling senstive info to enemies of Indian nation. ISRO is well aware about the listed nations and even who are pretending and creating problems inside Republic of India.

5710049346_5c04dfc298.jpg

India does not seek conflict
But we have to protect our interests ; where do we draw the line

Bullies can not be reasoned with ; Guilted ; appeased or bargained with

They have to be tamed

By the way ; You are a lady

Would you quietly accept harrassment on the street or do something about it

What India faces is almost regular Provocation by China

Actually Indian nation is at war since centuries and even since decades we are working to liberate our holy lands. Indian Nation is just making clear who are with us and who are against us.

After reading your long essay, I feel sorry for you :lol:

You have joined on Friday and feeling sorry for me?? Go and browse this forum carefully so that you will get knowledge of anything. Everyone here knows me very well. Go and make your rank here first. :D :D

UN never rejected surgical strike.
Infact the Head of US defence intelligence confirmed that the surgical strikes took place.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Read all these articles carefully.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...g-observed-along-loc-india-trashes-claim.html

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...kes-on-loc-un-mission-monitoring-loc-unmogip/

India can't ever do surgical strikes in Pakistan. How can you guys just think about it? Whenever you guys tried to disturb peace on LOC or working boundary you always got a very strong response from our side and you think that you will go for an attack on Pakistani territory and we will let you go away freely?? Dunya itni simple nhi hai jitni simple tumhai Indian media batata hai... :D :D

Back
Top Bottom