What's new

Indian Army Decides to Start Year 2022 with Lies and Propoganda

both look different.

I also thought this at first, but they don't. (Well, they do, but it's the same person)

In the video he says himself that he has been retired for a while. If you take a look at his nose, you can tell it's the same (but video is taken from a slightly different angle), as well as general face shape.

The main reason why I also thought it wasn't him is because of the hair, but obviously since he's retired for so long, he has grown older and you can clearly see signs of balding on his head.

It's just aging.

So your terrorists use Pakistan Ordnance Factories made ARGES? I thought they only supplied to your military. And do tell me how do the so-called “freedom fighters” in kashmir get their weapons from? I don’t think they’re grown in orchards.

Either captured from Pakistani troops by terrorists or Indian army made fake dud ARGES grenades to fool you guys. Your army is good with faking things after all

Just like they blew up their own camps in Siachin and then filmed them to show that they bombed a Pakistan army post to get rewards

Faking things is an old tradition in Indian army

Either captured from Pakistani troops by terrorists or Indian army made fake dud ARGES grenades to fool you guys. Your army is good with faking things after all

Just like they blew up their own camps in Siachin and then filmed them to show that they bombed a Pakistan army post to get rewards

Again I’ll ask the question, how do the so-called “freedom fighters” in kashmir get their weapons from? They’re not grown on trees.

So your terrorists use Pakistan Ordnance Factories made ARGES? I thought they only supplied to your military. And do tell me how do the so-called “freedom fighters” in kashmir get their weapons from? I don’t think they’re grown in orchards.
you are talking like 5 years old kid here . first of all both militaries have tons of weapons made by each other
2nd intelligence agencies can buy even a missile made by any country from black market
3rd its so easy for gov to make up arms with new labels .
paksitan army have tons of indian made rifles granades bombs shells even tanks and aircrafts .
discoving weapons cards ammo or uniforms is a joke in intelligence wars show you some mirrior ? almost every fake encounter your agencies plant weapons next to them

these weapons your gov claimed find from ishrat jahan encounter . while in courts its proven was fake encounter

1641285857076.png

watch the documentory of kargil war . they have tons of pakistani and dara made weapons . i have seen it few years ago i think they have some 1000 guns 500+ handguns hundreds of uniforms boats medical kits pakistani currency and wireless sets . it was so much of shit . same apply on paksitan when we advance we took tons of indian staff .

few shots from kargil war

paksitnai side with captured indian weapons
1641286266000.png

indian side with captured pakistani weapons

1641286094425.png

Last edited:
you are talking like 5 years old kid here . first of all both militaries have tons of weapons made by each other
2nd intelligence agencies can buy even a missile made by any country from black market
3rd its so easy for gov to make up arms with new labels .
paksitan army have tons of indian made rifles granades bombs shells even tanks and aircrafts .
discoving weapons cards ammo or uniforms is a joke in intelligence wars show you some mirrior ? almost every fake encounter your agencies plant weapons next to them

these weapons your gov claimed find from ishrat jahan encounter . while in courts its proven was fake encounter

View attachment 805722

watch the documentory of kargil war . they have tons of pakistani and dara made weapons . i have seen it few years ago i think they have some 1000 guns 500+ handguns hundreds of uniforms boats medical kits pakistani currency and wireless sets . it was so much of shit . same apply on paksitan when we advance we took tons of indian staff .
That was a Gujrat police encounter, not army one.
And again I’ll ask, from where do the so-called “freedom fighters” in Kashmir get their weapons from? They don’t randomly spawn up like PUBG.

And regarding fake encounters, I’ve seen news of fake encounters in Karachi oftenly.

The insurgents in Kashmir use the same weapons which usually get captured on LoC. A whole stockpile of foreign made guns is in the army which came from infiltrators.
We have recovered darra made weapons in Kashmir many times, but again its “fake and smuggled and then planted”, so either there is no insurgency in kashmir or the insurgents get their weapons from orchards.

That was a Gujrat police encounter, not army one.
And again I’ll ask, from where do the so-called “freedom fighters” in Kashmir get their weapons from? They don’t randomly spawn up like PUBG.

And regarding fake encounters, I’ve seen news of fake encounters in Karachi oftenly.

The insurgents in Kashmir use the same weapons which usually get captured on LoC. A whole stockpile of foreign made guns is in the army which came from infiltrators.
We have recovered darra made weapons in Kashmir many times, but again its “fake and smuggled and then planted”, so either there is no insurgency in kashmir or the insurgents get their weapons from orchards.
i will told you you are 5 years old kid . living in india you think world is india . go read the book secret wars of CIA your own army sale soviet weapons to CIA . peter mentioned with names and unit# of indian army whom sale weapons to CIA .

its huge black market kid

even from USA

This is also “captured from Kargil” and “smuggled” it seems. Tomorrow if a BLA guy gets killed and Indian made stuff is recovered, the same forum will call it proof of India’s involvement and not “PA planted the Kargil captured stuff”.
1641287207570.png

Why can’t they carry them purposely so that if they’re killed the recovered stuff can be used to raise objection on the authenticity of the action? Its not that you aren’t trying infiltrations because the so called “freedom fighters” in J&K aren’t getting arms and ammo grown up on tree.

Of course, they will carry everything that says made in Pakistan only to be killed so IA can recover and use it for propaganda, we know your awaam is chutiy@'s of the highest order but rest of the world is not...

Where do the criminals get their weapons in India? The point here isn't about weapon smuggling...that happens all over ur country so I don't get why ur mind is so boggled that Kashmiris have access to weapons. The point here is...use ur head...why on earth would a person trying to "infiltrate" would carry identification and currency on him that won't even work?

Would u take Indian currency with u to Cambodia? It won't work...so what would be the point? And as for Pakistani identification...the whole point of infiltration would be to "blend in"...if anything that person would try to get at least fake Indian ID/documents/etc along with having a cover story which will make him less likely to arouse any suspicions. Agar jhootay dramay kernay hi hain Pakistan ke khilaaf toh aqal ka istamal toh ker lo

This is also “captured from Kargil” and “smuggled” it seems. Tomorrow if a BLA guy gets killed and Indian made stuff is recovered, the same forum will call it proof of India’s involvement and not “PA planted the Kargil captured stuff”.
View attachment 805728
i shear with you USA lost some hundreds of thousands guns in afghanistan . both AK and M4 are most available guns in market

Back
Top Bottom