What's new

Indian Army Decides to Start Year 2022 with Lies and Propoganda

The guy was like,

Gotta keep Pakistani currency in my pocket so i can buy some cigarette in IOK with Pakistani currency.

Also Should never forget my vaccination certificate, incase police or army stops me from entering in malls in IOK. Gotta follow the SOPs during my vacation in IOK after all i am going there for picnic, isn't it !

It is not even hilarious at this point but Chinar media would sell anything and andh bhakts will buy anything.
Was, the person killed, also carrying his "Nikah Nama", as well? :lol:
Should never forget the nikah nama. That is most important.

and same time paksitani forces show indian made weapons in hands of TTP and BLA BRA hands

1641288668526.png

1641288744127.png

1641288926260.png

1641288941325.png

this guy have more M4s then whole indian police :lol:
1641289066154.png

Lost due to snow carrying AK-47 and grenades…
The one we killed is Shabbir Malik and the Man in the video says he’s Shabbir Ahmed “waldebashir” (I can’t hear his surname properly), and both look different.
He’s the one who was carrying the pic of the soldier (in the video).
View attachment 805712
mitaarrr!!!

Modi ki g aur Indian army keh sourmaa kabhi jhoot nai boltay!

It was Chinar corps who posted about killing three hardcore militants which were later found out to be civilian kashmiri laborers who were offloaded from a truck forcefully and were killed in cold blood.

It was Chinar corps who posted about killing three hardcore militants which were later found out to be civilian kashmiri laborers who were offloaded from a truck forcefully and were killed in cold blood.

Yup it was chamar corps

Chamar corps also posted fake video on Twitter and when exposed they deleted the video

Those were the documents carried by a Pakistani terrorist. The documents issued by the Pakistan govt ( According to a Pakistani daily HALF OF THE EMPLOYEES AT NADRA ARE RETIRED ARMY BRASS ) are known to be fakes duplicate's and purely invented.

Apparently anyone can buy any identity they desire from the Pakistani govt or can be manufactured as and when ISI may desire.

In fact its PDF that constantly complains about fake Pakistani Id's carried by anyone who needs one.

Its a nice little earner for the retired brass in the Army while graduates seek employment.

It's okay. Please take his dead body back. Your men deserve this much at the least.
Or else we'd have to bury him somewhere, like earlier times.

Ask chamar corps to hand the body to the poor kashmiri family that guy belonged to

Pajeet lies of Indian army:

The truth:

RIP for the poor guy Indian army killed in fake encounter

Aur mithayan do un ko new year pai

By now, it should be obvious to everyone that Indian state believes in the state craft of terrorism, not civil behaviour.

India is a nation built on hate, hate within, against its minorities, and hate in the region, by spreading terrorism.
Those were the documents carried by a Pakistani terrorist. The documents issued by the Pakistan govt ( According to a Pakistani daily HALF OF THE EMPLOYEES AT NADRA ARE RETIRED ARMY BRASS ) are known to be fakes duplicate's and purely invented.

Apparently anyone can buy any identity they desire from the Pakistani govt or can be manufactured as and when ISI may desire.

In fact its PDF that constantly complains about fake Pakistani Id's carried by anyone who needs one.

Its a nice little earner for the retired brass in the Army while graduates seek employment.

Here we go,
an Indian shitting in Britain, probably complains about racism like others I know, but finds time to spread hate and lies online. Pitiful.

By now, it should be obvious to everyone that Indian state believes in the state craft of terrorism, not civil behaviour.

India is a nation built on hate, hate within, against its minorities, and hate in the region, by spreading terrorism.

Only right way to talk to India today

IMG_20201122_134448.jpg

Why he needed to carry so many guns? in snow?
Anyway, IA also plants weapons on innocent people to get promotions. I think Dr Moeed and Qureshi revealed that in a meeting/dossier.

Back
Top Bottom