What's new

Indian Army Decides to Start Year 2022 with Lies and Propoganda

indian army and gov have no shame left they are just militray and political wings of RSS fascist org .

we welcome their lies, it is always good to hear them or watch them lie.

when you see your enemy going down morally and ethically, you don't have to fight them to the defeat, what else you need.

Not the first time their military has lied and won't be the last.

Mithayi Indian army gets from Pak army under General Bajwa leadership:

1641023895947.png

Mithayi that Indian army actually deserves:

raasrendering-bf90388e-6e20-4ab4-a191-3c45e7b5e613-3500-3500.jpg

Pajeet lies of Indian army:

The truth:

RIP for the poor guy Indian army killed in fake encounter

Aur mithayan do un ko new year pai
Lost due to snow carrying AK-47 and grenades…
The one we killed is Shabbir Malik and the Man in the video says he’s Shabbir Ahmed “waldebashir” (I can’t hear his surname properly), and both look different.
He’s the one who was carrying the pic of the soldier (in the video).
1641284214068.png

Lost due to snow carrying AK-47s and grenades…

Planted by your army. Just like they planted ding dong bubble gum last time

and both look different

Bhai aankhon sai dekh

Istanja karnai wali jagah sai different hi lagai ga

And the soldier is alive

Of course Terrorists taking Pakistani Rupee notes into India, CNIC and Passport for identification after they are killed... lol kia yaar puri Indian Qoum hi Chaman Chutiyun se bhari pari hai.
Why can’t they carry them purposely so that if they’re killed the recovered stuff can be used to raise objection on the authenticity of the action? Its not that you aren’t trying infiltrations because the so called “freedom fighters” in J&K aren’t getting arms and ammo grown up on tree.

Lost due to snow carrying AK-47 and grenades…
The one we killed is Shabbir Malik and the Man in the video says he’s Shabbir Ahmed “waldebashir” (I can’t hear his surname properly), and both look different.
View attachment 805712
The man with pak army uniform in the picture is actually shabir ahmed which hindutva terrorist military claimed they have killed at LOC

Planted by your army.
Yes a Pakistan Ordnance Factories made ARGES grenade was Planted by Indian army which we neither use nor produce. Along with Darra made AK-47 carbines which again neither we use nor produce.
1641284856682.png
1641284884389.jpeg
1641285073397.png
1641285090734.png

The man with pak army uniform in the picture is actually shabir ahmed which hindutva terrorist military claimed they have killed at LOC
The one we claim to have killed is Shabbir Malik not Shabbir Ahmed (who in the video is saying he’s alive)

Same shit they did when they made up a whole fake story of the "dead" F-16 pilot - "Shahhaz-ud-din". The person's father had to come out and shut down the claims. Is anything the Indians say ever true?

They've mastered the art of mental gymnastics and propaganda

Not difficult to get such grenades. Particularly from those terrorists that you sponsor in Kpk and Balochistan
So your terrorists use Pakistan Ordnance Factories made ARGES? I thought they only supplied to your military. And do tell me how do the so-called “freedom fighters” in kashmir get their weapons from? I don’t think they’re grown in orchards.

Back
Top Bottom