What's new

Indian Army cowardly attack School Van full of Children

Ji maulana, ab bas warning mat de dena iron biradar wangu

tumharay gaon me bache apni schoolvan chala kar khud jatay hain?
yani insan moun kholne se pehle soch leta hai

aqal takhno me ha ya usse thodi upar...per kaam ki nahi bharati ki koi aqal kahi bh ho
pori khabar parh lo. tahqeeq karlo. phir bolo. is tarah jis basti me jaega prophet ban kar to ya to wo indian honge jo teri baat maan lenge ya koi aur hoye to aag me daal denge or kankar bhi marenge.

jahalat ki inteha hai tumhari pori society me

Terrorism that you are sponsoring is the biggest oppression of the Kashmiris.

Learn the words TERRORISM first.
Kashmiries need freedom and pakistan is helping them. Stop that terorism bullshits to hide your coward agenda against innocent peoples. You indians are not human you are worse then animal on this planet. Spreading terror in region and then blaim others with lies and bullshit is that what india has left to do with its neighbour. Agar insaan ho aur thora sa bhe sharam ho tum main tu apne governemnt ke lies or makkari ko defend karna band kardo.

tumharay gaon me bache apni schoolvan chala kar khud jatay hain?
yani insan moun kholne se pehle soch leta hai

aqal takhno me ha ya usse thodi upar...per kaam ki nahi bharati ki koi aqal kahi bh ho
pori khabar parh lo. tahqeeq karlo. phir bolo. is tarah jis basti me jaega prophet ban kar to ya to wo indian honge jo teri baat maan lenge ya koi aur hoye to aag me daal denge or kankar bhi marenge.

jahalat ki inteha hai tumhari pori society me
Thand pa le budhau, heart attack par jauga, ye Loc ha, bacheya te budheya de khedan di thah nai.

Jahalat ki inteha ta aa ha ki bacheya nu LoC he bhejeya kyu, propaganda waste?

Thand pa le budhau, heart attack par jauga, ye Loc ha, bacheya te budheya de khedan di thah nai.

Jahalat ki inteha ta aa ha ki bacheya nu LoC he bhejeya kyu, propaganda waste?

wo waha rehte hai
loc is not a warzone

bollywood dekh dekh kar pagal hogaye ho tum log

really? were you there present at the scene? no you were not you are just another Brain dead Bakht who is blinded by Nazi style Propaganda of Hindutva Fascistic Country

were you ?
This is the same army that claimed India used chemical weapons during Kargil. Then International community told off Pak army to not to lie

Put few Pictures and a red shawl wearing chick to blame Indian army attacking School children.

Where are the Children?

What was van doing close to border that Pakistan has escalated the offences using ATGMs and unprovoked firing.

Look at this Maj Gen using Geneva convention and words like unethical.

Where was this same 'Randi Rona' when Kulbhushan Jadhav was denied counselor access, Indian soldiers beheaded, and body of Captain Kalia was mutilated.
@waz @The Eagle

Pakistan resorted to falsehoods during Kargil war. This was in 1999. Nineteen years since then, it has produced zero evidence that India actually used chemical weapons

nothing.gif
India 'using chemical weapons' in Kashmir

Pakistan has accused India of firing chemical shells in its campaign to dislodge hundreds of suspected infiltrators from positions on the Indian side of the line of control in Kashmir.

India - a signatory of the Chemical Weapons Convention - has denied the accusation.

Pakistan has produced no evidence for its allegation, but says it wants to get independent experts into the disputed Kashmir region to establish the truth.

Foreign minister Sartaj Aziz told the BBC this was the only way to verify the presence of chemicals because the evidence tended to dissipate within a day or two.

Indian air force jets continued to strafe enemy positions high in the Himalayas on Monday. Reports also spoke of close combat.

A military statement from Islamabad accused India of making heavy artillery bombardments deep into Pakistan's territory.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/367830.stm

It is the same army who first warned about Indian Fake encounters in Siachen which were later also Confessed by IA
https://www.dawn.com/news/358474

IA admitted later. Will Pak army own up and admit that they lied ?

Your decorated General is coming on Twitter and posting a video of some local Chick as proof and using big words like Geneva Convention not only look shoddy but cheap propaganda.

You of all the people are talking about cheap propaganda? You were labelling your own politicians as "Desh Drohis" who were asking proof of hanuman army's surgical strike but over here your randi rona for proof continues...hypocricy or lame excuses?

What's with Indians and targeting schoolchildren ? This has happened before too.

This is trait of Cowards, who don't have courage to fight a war with whom who can hit them hard in return.

What is this amazing technology that the Indian army has , that the cannon or machine gun hurts only adults and leaves teenaged face-covered students unscathed??

Sorry, this is north Korean level of propoganda. Along with missiles , they have given you this stuff too ?

If you see pics closely you will know the driver is hit by sniper fire.

What else you can expect from Indian cowards?
Despite india being 7x bigger than Pakistan and having abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege, the indian army CANNOT fight the Pakistan military. Which is why they target civilians. indians are the lowest form. Even lower than cockroaches. They need to be crushed.
They are only brave in Bollywood movies. In real life Indians are the worst cowards and pushovers i ever came across.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom