What's new

Indian Army cowardly attack School Van full of Children

Obliterate the Indian post where the fire came from. Simple solution.

Mashal Khan.

hahaha buddy for you i can be a teacher at a local madrassah in Sindh. who the hell knows?

as i said......you seriously do not want that

i am like Beef. Not healthy if too much but also important part of diet and tasty. You do not want this kind of trouble.

While I am sick of this non-sense violence on LOC as it will bear no fruit for any side but such a crime should not go unpunished.
Put few Pictures and a red shawl wearing chick to blame Indian army attacking School children.

Where are the Children?

What was van doing close to border that Pakistan has escalated the offences using ATGMs and unprovoked firing.

Look at this Maj Gen using Geneva convention and words like unethical.

Where was this same 'Randi Rona' when Kulbhushan Jadhav was denied counselor access, Indian soldiers beheaded, and body of Captain Kalia was mutilated.
You want to see pictures of dead children to believe that your brave army targeted a school van? You sick piece of shit. But then what can be expected of a nation which takes pride in blinding the innocent children of Kashmir with pellet guns.

Indain army is highly unprofessional and pakistan army knows how to punish them.

That guy with a bullet hole is a school kid..o_O

At least propaganda to theek se kar lete haji.
Maybe learn from China or NoKo.

get informed or in your case..wait for a revelation
Indian !!

Back
Top Bottom