What's new

Indian Army cowardly attack School Van full of Children

You are fighting to keep them oppressed.
Pakistan is fighting to keep them from your oppression.

Our soldiers have a will to let life flourish. Yours are blinding youths and targeting childrens going to school. Cowardice is an Indian trait.
I hope you know the incident few months ago in which pakistani army targeted school bus full of childrens ?
So get down your high horse, hamam mein sab nange hain.

I hope you know the incident few months ago in which pakistani army targeted school bus full of childrens ?
So get down your high horse, hamam mein sab nange hain.

ap UN resolution pe kyon nahi amal karte? kapre pehen kar
hamaray badan pe jitne hone chaiye utne kapre hain. Jabhi keh raha hon isse pehle aapko Balkanize kardiya jaye usse pehle ap koi deal karlen.

Kashmir is India's and will remain with India with or without muslims.

With Muslims preferable without muslims inevitable.

You should become the spokesperson of the Indian government. They pay you well and have great health benefits like the new vedic drink.

ap UN resolution pe kyon nahi amal karte? kapre pehen kar
hamaray badan pe jitne hone chaiye utne kapre hain. Jabhi keh raha hon isse pehle aapko Balkanize kardiya jaye usse pehle ap koi deal karlen.

UN resolution died the day you giffted part of kashmir to china.
Get back when you can undo tthat.

UN resolution died the day you giffted part of kashmir to china.
Get back when you can undo tthat.

no UN resolution basically means war you know that?
and for the amount of crying your diplomats and ambassadors do stating Kashmir is a bilateral issue between India and Pakistan. Atleast thank them for their hardwork.

You get others involved in your mess. You will Balkanized within the main course meal let alone over dessert where power is decided and distributed.

So let go of your obsession with Kashmir. The sooner the healthier.

Which delicacy you will prefer after becoming Spokesperson of GoP ?

Shia Faluda or Sunni Sharbat.

Trust me.
You do not want that.

What is this amazing technology that the Indian army has , that the cannon or machine gun hurts only adults and leaves teenaged face-covered students unscathed??

Sorry, this is north Korean level of propoganda. Along with missiles , they have given you this stuff too ?

you do realize children are likely to survive accidents more than adults.

You can take any data on earthquakes. car accidents. flying accidents. railway accidents. natural or human induced accidents, a child is statistically more likely to survive.

you should not talk about propaganda if you carry telescopic sight of a humming bird.

now they will come saying, how the van could have been full of terrorists

Put few Pictures and a red shawl wearing chick to blame Indian army attacking School children.

Where are the Children?

What was van doing close to border that Pakistan has escalated the offences using ATGMs and unprovoked firing.

Look at this Maj Gen using Geneva convention and words like unethical.

Where was this same 'Randi Rona' when Kulbhushan Jadhav was denied counselor access, Indian soldiers beheaded, and body of Captain Kalia was mutilated.
Indians have themselves accepted beheading enemy soldiers as surgical strikes.

kalboshan is a spy and a terrorist and is accepted by ur newspaper from sources which were once RAW chiefs.

and now about girl wearing red chaddar. its our culture that girls age 13,14 start wearing big chaddars.

an its Indians like u sitting at the border who do attacks like this and accept it as pro active strategy.

You can take any data on earthquakes. car accidents. flying accidents. railway accidents. natural or human induced accidents, a child is statistically more likely to survive.

you should not talk about propaganda if you carry telescopic sight of a humming bird.
New levels of science and statistics have been reached here ...
Please share some links , if possible

Another cowardly attack by these shameful b@stards. May Allah grant sabar to the family of the martyr.

So these are your scientific conclusions?
Ok, thanks .
Spare me next time you feel scientific, though.

man i am not going to google stuff or spoon feed you.
you seek knowledge or information, you go seeking not asking.

as i said my trump afflicted friend. we will sort it out with them. you will have less brown people to deal with. you have the luxury to sit idle on this lol

Trust me.
You do not want that.

It is a bluff.

???

If you do not know Bullet travels in straight line.

and now about girl wearing red chaddar. its our culture that girls age 13,14 start wearing big chaddars.

an its Indians like u sitting at the border who do attacks like this and accept it as pro active strategy.

I know your culture, in winters its common for everyone of any age wearing these shawls.

My point was just one Girl speaking on camera and your decorated Maj General came on twitter to accuse and abuse India. If he is not retired then he should behave like a professional person not a propagandist.

Also my point was, if this news is true then how Indian army would know about a van cruising along border has children in it or not. Does mortar shells your army launch at us everyday spare Indian Children; many whom have got injured.

Indian army is not a professional army. It's rather a gang of the lowest of the lows in human history. It's not that these animals target school vans by mistake. No. Far from that, these murderers fall to the utter disgrace willfully. In fact, that's only what these coward monkeys can do with their guns i.e. targeting and killing innocent children. That's what these disgraced filthy animals are doing in Indian occupied J&K as well/bad as across the LoC.

Back
Top Bottom