What's new

Indian Army cowardly attack School Van full of Children

I don't think you know what human shield means.

If you were given the choice between being the kids in the school bus and kids in the pics above, which one would you rather be?

A lot of kids are paid to throw stones at the army and police. They get beaten up and sent home. Hiding behind kids while being bombed and making kids do your dirty work isn't India's fault.

The Pak Army have no interest in the welfare and safety of the Kashmiris. The more that are killed, the better it is for their narrative. The gullible only start believing their narrative.

The Kashmiris were resettled in the border areas to aid infiltration. The terrorists and PA hide behind the civilians so the IA doesn't attack them. They literally use civilian homes to hide and move around in even when the civilians are still in them.

With the IA switching to a proactive strategy since Sept 2016, it is obvious that the PA are now in crisis

What is the proof of whatever jibberish you wrote ?

so what steps does the GoI takes in dealing with such fanatical mob?
like any legislation which we can learn from?

There are 100s of instances where police have stopped hindus becoming violent. Nipped it in the bud. Of course it wouldn't matter to you unless victims are muslims.

There are 100s of instances where police have stopped hindus becoming violent. Nipped it in the bud. Of course it wouldn't matter to you unless victims are muslims.

they are all Indians to me...yes so it wont matter.

i was just interested and genuinely curious that india aims to achieve that through heavy policiing or actual legislation.

they are all Indians to me...yes so it wont matter.

i was just interested and genuinely curious that india aims to achieve that through heavy policiing or actual legislation.

Heavy policing and curfew works here.

Heavy policing and curfew works here.

but that is bound to create more trouble then actually solving a problem through legislation..
anyhow good to know that heavy policing and curfew works in India....it does not in Kashmir lol

but that is bound to create more trouble then actually solving a problem through legislation..
anyhow good to know that heavy policing and curfew works in India....it does not in Kashmir lol

Yes kashmir is different, we kill terrorists with AK 47s. It works.

Yes kashmir is different, we kill terrorists with AK 47s. It works.

so how long till the heavily policed mob driven people be declared terrorist....?
Kashmiris are fighting a freedom struggle to liberate themselves from heavy policed and curfew like living conditions.

Disgusting Pigs can only target unarmed Civilians when they Face real army their Foreign ministers run To USA for raising issue of ATGMs

They always run to their d@, just like in kargil they were begging US to do something.

Death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists.

so how long till the heavily policed mob driven people be declared terrorist....?
Kashmiris are fighting a freedom struggle to liberate themselves from heavy policed and curfew like living conditions.

Nothing is more powerful than a peaceful freedom struggle, Pakistanis and indians know that more than anyone in the world.

Nothing is more powerful than a peaceful freedom struggle, Pakistanis and indians know that more than anyone in the world.

i would love to give in the theory that gandhi forced the brits out but that aint holding up these days even in india...

we are on a thread about children being targeted at LoC......by your side...... the gandhi people not the jinnah people... gandhi people.... strange irony in this

i would love to give in the theory that gandhi forced the brits out but that aint holding up these days even in india...

we are on a thread about children being targeted at LoC......by your side...... the gandhi people not the jinnah people... gandhi people.... strange irony in this

You believe pdf indians represent entire 1.3 billion indians..Your loss.

Back
Top Bottom