What's new

Indian Army cowardly attack School Van full of Children

And you believe all your ISPR release as gospel truth huh ??

I mean look at the images posted in the Twitter handle, it looks more like a road accident rather than a mortar shell explosion. I'm pretty sure that the van cant be targeted using small arms, because it won't be travelling on a road that close to the LOC. :-(

Do you take gospel as the truth?

You have little idea how border areas are. Its not bollywood. People live there like they have lived long before both india and pakistan appeared on the scene.

Its a working boundary.

Do you take gospel as the truth?

You have little idea how border areas are. Its not bollywood. People live there like they have lived long before both india and pakistan appeared on the scene.

Its a working boundary.

Agreed but how can an attack leave the steering wheel, the fabric in front and overall the portion of the vehicle shown in the pics perfectly intact, yet kill the driver alone ?? Well then IA is too precise while targeting. :-)

Agreed but how can an attack leave the steering wheel, the fabric in front and overall the portion of the vehicle shown in the pics perfectly intact, yet kill the driver alone ?? Well then IA is too precise while targeting. :-)

You have resorted to fear tactics out of sheer desperation.

Textbook reflexes though. Understandable.

You have resorted to fear tactics out of sheer desperation.

Textbook reflexes though. Understandable.

Well that's a lame excuse to my simple doubts regarding the authenticity of the pictures and alleged targeting. :p:

Why are is the Indian Army continuing to commit crimes against humanity?

Hindutva extremism has become rampant in the Indian forces.

Well that's a lame excuse to my simple doubts regarding the authenticity of the pictures and alleged targeting. :p:

You can literally go there. Try finding out the truth yourself. We dont mind.

If we can let kulbashan in. You will probably too

You can literally go there. Try finding out the truth yourself. We dont mind.

If we can let kulbashan in. You will probably too

Well I don't have any intention to take such a long trip just to prove a shame photograph wrong.

Anyways, Thanks for the offer old man. :-)

You may not realise it, but as a guest on a foreign military forum, you represent your country when you wear a 'Professional' tag.

Oh! I know how I represent my country and that's
very reassuring compared to how you defend yours.

So here I am a professional for knowing stuff others
don't and according to you not knowing real stuff ...
while there you are ( or were ) a moderator on an
Indian forum even though you invent most of what
you think you know and are not moderate yourself.

Let's just agree that significance is dead on Internet?

So India wisely neutralized a school bus driver because
he was carrying a hidden platoon of tanks, I got it now.

I'll try and pass it to some peeps to see if it improves
the impression they have of me. Thanks dad! :yahoo:

Tsssk, Tay.

Well I don't have any intention to take such a long trip just to prove a shame photograph wrong.

Anyways, Thanks for the offer old man. :-)

Well then dont make so long guesses as well....

Offer stands if one seeks

Desperation is when you put kids in harms way and play the victim card.

You really should read the thread. I Admire your courage that you tried....

The thread is about kids going to school. Its not like they were put there with intent.

You guys have no one in India who can defend this.

So these are your scientific conclusions?
Ok, thanks .
Spare me next time you feel scientific, though.
You were not invited though sonny ! next time just take a left :big_boss:

Cowards! always looking for easy targets and yet they call themselves soldiers !:sniper:

Members who are not contributing besides wasting time in parroted contradiction will be banned from thread.

The thread is about kids going to school. Its not like they were put there with intent.
What makes you think they were shot at with intent? bcos your govt says so.
If the enemy wants to target with intention to destroy why use small arms fire,
why not use heavy arms and completely damage the vehicle that would be far more easier?
Was the van painted to indicate it is a school van?
During firing any thing that moves becomes a target what makes you think a van will be an exception, that too from a far away distance.

When you fire indiscriminately on the enemy , expect the same response from other side as well.
When even cattle is not spared in this stupid war why send a school van in warzone? It is your country's irresponsibility to allow civilian movement in area where firing is taking place. Even India has evacuated/moved civilians to bunkers. If your country values the civilians let them moved to a safer place not blame the other side.
[Dont provide some nonsense reason like ppl's livelihood, their homes & hearth ..etc, its a war civilians have no business being there. Neither India/Pakistan can cry hoarse about civilian collateral damage/death ,the moment they started the firing both the sides lose the moral right to judge each others civilian deaths.]

What makes you think they were shot at with intent? bcos your govt says so.
If the enemy wants to target with intention to destroy why use small arms fire,
why not use heavy arms and completely damage the vehicle that would be far more easier?
Was the van painted to indicate it is a school van?
During firing any thing that moves becomes a target what makes you think a van will be an exception, that too from a far away distance.

When you fire indiscriminately on the enemy , expect the same response from other side as well.
When even cattle is not spared in this stupid war why send a school van in warzone? It is your country's irresponsibility to allow civilian movement in area where firing is taking place. Even India has evacuated/moved civilians to bunkers. If your country values the civilians let them moved to a safer place not blame the other side.
[Dont provide some nonsense reason like ppl's livelihood, their homes & hearth ..etc, its a war civilians have no business being there. Neither India/Pakistan can cry hoarse about civilian collateral damage/death ,the moment they started the firing both the sides lose the moral right to judge each others civilian deaths.]

Its pure fear tactics.

I suspect its a sniper shot. The driver killed. One bullet. More damage.

Once again. Its not a war zone. Life bubbles in Azad Kashmir right up to the loc.

Here ask a resident @atya

Back
Top Bottom